Jordan Lukaku talking about tonights game

Was a little bit disappointed in him considering his pedigree, testament to big Leon I guess, Lazio player, Belgian international. His point is fair though and I'd expect them to come flying out the traps. Imperative we keep it tight and allow Davis and Kamara to get a grip of the game early and strangle the momentum.

I'm an Antwerp fan and please god no. Anyone else can take him but not Rangers.

He's bang average and can run fast, but that's about it.
I watch a lot of Serie A and in the match thread referred to him as another Laxalt, can be alright going forward because he’s quick but can’t defend.

Who you supporting tonight?
Antwerp always ;) but it's gonna be difficult and I won't be that disappointed if they go out. It's been a great run for the first group stage qualification in 26 years so... Anything past the group stages was a huge bonus and I never even expected them to get there.

I'm an Antwerp fan and please god no. Anyone else can take him but not Rangers.

He's bang average and can run fast, but that's about it.
That's why I'm not a football manager mate. I thought he showed something, Belgian international and still only mid 20s but I'll listen so someone who has been following the side over my take on 90 minutes.

That's why I'm not a football manager mate. I thought he showed something, Belgian international and still only mid 20s but I'll listen so someone who has been following the side over my take on 90 minutes.
Yeah I watched him at Lazio a bit too and he's just ok, nothing more than that.

Back