Jordan Rossiter joins Fleetwood on permanent deal

Will watch with interest. Hopefully his injury worries ane behind him and he can go on to have a good career

Always liked Rossiter, a modern day professional in a age of wee entitled wanks who only care about Instagram likes

Gutted about his injuries and hopefully he finds some good luck, always remember the 5-5 game at Easter Rd, after Alves free kick he was in the celebration telling everyone to keep the head and keep going

Good Luck Jordan

Hopefully he can stay relatively injury free and go on to have a decent career. Best of luck to him.

Good luck to Jordan. Clearly talented and hope he can get over his injury woes and go on and have the career he deserves.

Good luck to him. Carried an unbelievable amount of grace from our support and also feel he was vastly overrated. I think a lot of people saying how good he was were basing it on reputation only and the usual injury to a player makes them 10x better in people’s eyes for some reason.

Good luck to him. I remember the reception he got when he came on in one of Gerrard's first games. For a player that had spent two years out injured it was unheard of, gutted that he never got over those injury problems. He seems a cracking guy and I hope he goes on to have a good career.

Good luck to him. Carried an unbelievable amount of grace from our support and also feel he was vastly overrated. I think a lot of people saying how good he was were basing it on reputation only and the usual injury to a player makes them 10x better in people’s eyes for some reason.

To me he looked tidy on the ball the rare occasions he did play. He was thrown in to the madness of the 5-5 at Easter Road and didn't look like a boy plagued with injuries.

The club were incredibly good to him, letting him spend a hell of a lot of time back home in Liverpool. Very accommodating.

Any time he did play, he looked incredibly weak and most SPFL midfielders would rub their hands up against him. Don't think he had enough strength in his little legs to pass the ball over any distance further than 10 yards.

wow, how weird is that?
I was in Fleetwood 2 weeks ago, depressing little place! :D
Reminded me of Morrisey's Suedehead video! :D

Good luck to the lad, gotta have a soft spot for a kid who clearly just loves football and don’t think he even has social media accounts.

elltgsD.gif

Fair shout, Fleetwood have stuck by him there. Definitely got the character and determination to be a top pro, just not the body it seems.

Wish him nothing but the best.

Hope he can enjoy a run of games free from injury and salvage what was once a very promising career.

The club were incredibly good to him, letting him spend a hell of a lot of time back home in Liverpool. Very accommodating.

Any time he did play, he looked incredibly weak and most SPFL midfielders would rub their hands up against him. Don't think he had enough strength in his little legs to pass the ball over any distance further than 10 yards.
What an absolute load of shite.

Back