Jordan Rossiter - Man of the Match at Bury today

He’s done absolutely nothing in three years to suggest he can be a Rangers player . I wish him well for the future .
Yes, he has been injured and unable to play for that time...

He is said to be over those injuries now but needs time to get match sharp. We’d be absolute daft to let a player of his quality go just as he turns the corner.

Is next year not the last of his contract? That makes it a difficult decision. If he does well we could get a fee but if he comes back and is a star for us he could be away after one season. Therefore we have to decide to either extend his contract in the summer or sell him.

It's good to see the lad getting some games under his belt and performing well .

Hopefully he returns to us having got over his problems and raring to go.

Is next year not the last of his contract? That makes it a difficult decision. If he does well we could get a fee but if he comes back and is a star for us he could be away after one season. Therefore we have to decide to either extend his contract in the summer or sell him.

He should be coming here next season to play out of his mind and try and get an extension with us that way. No way should we offer him a contract in the summer.

Selling in the summer would be worthless we couldn't command any decent fee either.

I live near bury, spoke to a few lads in the boozer tonight who have watched him over past few weeks and said he is a class above their usual player. One even said tonight he reminded him of a young gerrard. Let some hope we get a chance to see him in full flow

The guy was sent down there to get games and get his fitness levels back to a level where he can compete for a regular appearance in our team.

Showing himself to be one of the biggest talents in England below the EPL.

Great to see. I have a large collection of butt-plugs.

He’s done absolutely nothing in three years to suggest he can be a Rangers player . I wish him well for the future .
He's not been fit. Now that he is fit we should release him to goo onto bigger and better?

Alright Mr Bain. Didn't know you were finished at Sunderland?

Really pleased to see JR doing well, horrible feeling he’d be injured on his Rangers return. Purely due to the past, not sure if that’s unfair or not?

Very unfair. Usual stuff from the pant wetters in our support. He is stringing a few good games together, improving as he builds match fitness towards the standard we know he can reach.

Let’s give the lad a break and hopefully he is over his problems. If he is we have an immediate name on the team sheet next season.

Very unfair. Usual stuff from the pant wetters in our support. He is stringing a few good games together, improving as he builds match fitness towards the standard we know he can reach.

Let’s give the lad a break and hopefully he is over his problems. If he is we have an immediate name on the team sheet next season.
Beyond pant wetting mate it’s just realistic fear, I’ll always support our boys regardless. Just got my hopes up so many times when it comes to his fitness..

Really hope he does well and comes back to us like a new player, don’t understand the folk against him on here he’s had genuine injury troubles and grafted like fcck to get fit and always suffered set backs but with positive attitude, really think he will make it With us one day

You mean apart from his leadership qualities and willingness to come out and face the press after shite results. Oh and they fact that he dealt with a serious injury that took a long time to get a diagnosis and get over yet he never let his head get down. That to me shows he has a lot of character and has a lot of mental strength. So that alone is a massive part of being able to play for our club and he can stay fit there is no reason why he can't be good for us

If he manages to get an injury-free run of games, I would expect good things from him, he has a lot of potential for us

We have loads of midfielders but he is young and a loan is best all round.

Very highly rated so let's see if he can fulfil his promise

You mean apart from his leadership qualities and willingness to come out and face the press after shite results. Oh and they fact that he dealt with a serious injury that took a long time to get a diagnosis and get over yet he never let his head get down. That to me shows he has a lot of character and has a lot of mental strength. So that alone is a massive part of being able to play for our club and he can stay fit there is no reason why he can't be good for us

Over the past three seasons he’s proven he can’t . I wish him well .

Honestly thought that his career was fucked, good luck to the boy hopefully a run of games will massively boost his confidence.

Showing himself to be one of the biggest talents in England below the EPL.

Great to see. I have a large collection of butt-plugs.

By being awarded MOTM in a league two game? Jesus. Look, I like Rossiter and I really want it to work out for him, but the unjustified hype and fandom for him on here is insane. Any first team Ranger being loaned to the english fourth tier should be a standout or they aren't fit for the club. He's contributed zero in a Rangers jersey so far (I know be was injured for the majority of that time) so until he's pulling up trees I'll reserve judgement. Hopefully he continues to play well down there and gets his chance next season.

Great to hear the wee man is getting game time and performing well, hope it continues for rest of the season.

Really want this guy to succeed.

Great to hear he is fit, playing and doing well.

I still very much doubt he has a future at Rangers, but hope he can have a decent career at whatever club he ends up with.

Back