Jose Mourhino about to take a job somewhere

Everton is a cul de sac but I am 99% they'd pay more than Lyon.

He seems reconciled to just being well paid now and I doubt Everton being shit will bother him much.

Everton have some good players.

It would be excellent to see him go there with basically unlimited funds. If anyone can get them into the top 4 it's Mourinho with a bit of money to spend.

Big Sam done that with a pittance to spend :eek:

He’s not a sexy bastard with a nice accent though. :D

I think with the money, Jose could break the top 4.

He’d have the beating of Arsenal, Utd and Spurs in no time.

He’d hold off Leicester as well. Rodgers style would be fairly easy for him to combat.

I’d be all for it. Think it’s a good fit.

He maybe thinks he’s above it though.

I used to think he was interesting and refreshing, a great motivator. Now he is just a mercenary. If I was a Chairman I wouldn't touch him with a barge-pole.

That is not to say that the talent still isn't within - It must be, but getting any level of commitment seems unlikely. From 2002 to 2010 though he had some record.

Why are folk saying Madrid, is ZZ’s coat on a shoogly peg?
Surprised at this as well, maybe just a lazy opinion thrown out as ZZ has them sitting top of the league, they haven't been great but he doesn't look to be going anywhere anytime soon

Mourinho is still top, top class.

He is but there’s no denying his stock has taken a hit. His last 2 squads have thrown him under the bus.

JM would’ve walked into an elite club without question a few years back. I think that level of club may have some reservations about him now.

There is no chance whatsoever of Mourinho going to a club the size of Everton, ffs. His ego wouldn't allow it.

Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and possibly PSG are the only club jobs he'd countenance. After that it's Portugal.

There is no chance whatsoever of Mourinho going to a club the size of Everton, ffs. His ego wouldn't allow it.

Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and possibly PSG are the only club jobs he'd countenance. After that it's Portugal.

Im not so sure about that. Reckon if any of the top jobs in London came up he'd be interested, is he not still not based there?

not whilst they are bottom 3

honestly how do you spend the money they have and end up in bottom three?

Im not so sure about that. Reckon if any of the top jobs in London came up he'd be interested, is he not still not based there?

Maybe, actually. But as someone mentioned, I couldn't see him getting on with Levy at Spurs. He's too un-Arsenal (i.e. - not a cuck) for Arsenal and I doubt Chelsea would consider him again. You're right though, and funnier things have happened.

Can't stand the guy but I could listen to him all day as a pundit. For that reason I hope he remains out of the game for a while yet!

Back