Jose Mourhino about to take a job somewhere

I don't believe the Lyon president.

I think he'll end up at Spurs when Poch goals. I don't think Spurs will sack Poch unless it gets worse.

Compared to maybe 5-6 years ago, any clubs fans he is linked with will actually be nervously cautious at the thought of him rocking up at their club. His stock has taken a hit. Certainly not the special one. Far from it.

Compared to maybe 5-6 years ago, any clubs fans he is linked with will actually be nervously cautious at the thought of him rocking up at their club. His stock has taken a hit. Certainly not the special one. Far from it.

Just a few years ago, if you hired him you'd be guaranteed some success then total carnage and implosion, now it's just straight to carnage and implosion :))

He's on the verge of becoming yesterdays man imo.

Imagine him managing in Scotland, that would be class. 'Jose Mourinho takes charge at Motherwell' :))

On a more serious note ill go with Spurs. Something's happened and is going on behind the scenes. The players look like they want Poch sacked with the effort their putting into games.

Agree to an extent but he is still a formidable manager who can command a kings ransom in salary. He only left Man u because he didnt have the complete backing of the clown Woodward.

Agree to an extent but he is still a formidable manager who can command a kings ransom in salary. He only left Man u because he didnt have the complete backing of the clown Woodward.
He can maybe turn it around but I think his stock has been on the decline. Up to him to change some of his ways and adapt. He is bringing more and more baggage to jobs. And he spent ÂŁ400m at Man Utd.

He can maybe turn it around but I think his stock has been on the decline. Up to him to change some of his ways and adapt. He is bringing more and more baggage to jobs. And he spent ÂŁ400m at Man Utd.
It seemed as if his tenure at Madrid damaged him professionally and personally. When Guardiola handed him his arse he seemed to be in denial as to what was happening.

Still think he's a top manager. Regardless of his stint at United, that United team is toxic and the fact he got them to finish 2nd is a testament to his ability. Not that he's free of blame because he spent a fortune on a lot of those players but to question his management is silly.

Not sure Spurs is wise, I don't doubt he will get results with them but he will throw a hissy fit when he gets no money for transfers.

I think it's more likely somewhere 'quieter' like Italy, France or Portugal again. As long as it's not Porto again..o_O

People joke and it'll never happen but I'd like to see him take over an old firm team tbh. Can you imagine the old firm banter? :)) Plus I reckon he'd get us quite far into europe with the 'us vs the world' mentality he instills into his players.

Last edited:
Back