Jose Mourhino about to take a job somewhere

apparently it’s done

pochetino to man utd and Jose to spurs

will be interested to see how he does
Pochettino to buy the spurs squad, Mourinho to buy the united squad

%^*& it why not.

What a downgrade for poch btw if true. Guess he'll get the money and then some that he was after at spurs..

I think the criticism of his spending at Man U is a bit unfair. I’ve not idea what his net spend was but he quite clearly was unhappy with the players he got IMO. For example, I’m not convinced he really wanted Pogba. He really wanted Maguire (and a right back) but never got either of them. I think Woodward has let a succession of managers down with regards to bonkers transfers. Sanchez was a panic buy and I was never convinced he’d for the system at Man U.

His ‘Special’ status going over a cliff has screwed my long term bet; manager of Brazil. :(

Take it into account the Manchester United right now he done a terrific job with them.

People keep saying that but a failed Cardiff manager being a predictably big failure with Utd doesn’t make the mediocrity of Mourinho’s stint any better. Best paid coach in the world and millions spent for a couple of cups a club that size isn’t really bothered about, before the inevitable implosion.

Jose ain't going to Everton and Milan couldn't afford him even if they hadn't hilariously hired Pioli.

I think the criticism of his spending at Man U is a bit unfair. I’ve not idea what his net spend was but he quite clearly was unhappy with the players he got IMO. For example, I’m not convinced he really wanted Pogba. He really wanted Maguire (and a right back) but never got either of them. I think Woodward has let a succession of managers down with regards to bonkers transfers. Sanchez was a panic buy and I was never convinced he’d for the system at Man U.

Woodward sacked him then signed Maguire.
Doesn’t make a jot of sense.

if your employing Jose you have to be prepared to do what he says at all costs. He will generally bring trophy’s. (as he did at Man U until Woodward fuked with him)

Still think he's a top manager. Regardless of his stint at United, that United team is toxic and the fact he got them to finish 2nd is a testament to his ability. Not that he's free of blame because he spent a fortune on a lot of those players but to question his management is silly.

Not sure Spurs is wise, I don't doubt he will get results with them but he will throw a hissy fit when he gets no money for transfers.

I think it's more likely somewhere 'quieter' like Italy, France or Portugal again. As long as it's not Porto again..o_O

People joke and it'll never happen but I'd like to see him take over an old firm team tbh. Can you imagine the old firm banter? :)) Plus I reckon he'd get us quite far into europe with the 'us vs the world' mentality he instills into his players.
Don't forget his treble.

Top, manager.

As long as he keeps away from Ibrox he can go where he likes for me.

I’ve liked Jose most of his career but I reckon he’s shot his bolt now.

Can’t see the point in heading to Everton, if it is them. Unless he’s been offered a shit load of cash or decided to enter semi-retirement.

It doesn’t take much more than 5 minutes research to see how deep rooted issues are at Man U

I think that and his time away from the game will have been decent learning points for him.

Spurs have the tools of what he would look for a side in terms of personnel there.

Be surprised if his next job is in England.

I think JM will look to a club that he can actually win a title and compete in the CL with to restore his rep.

I’m not sure Spurs fit that criteria. And tbh I don’t see Spurs punting MP for JM unless MP has taken another job.

No chance he ends up at Spurs.

He moaned about the apparent lack of cash he got at Man Utd even though he spent about £400 million. He’ll be lucky to get a £50 million transfer budget at Spurs

PSG or Real Madrid next IMO.

Where's the Spurs stuff coming from?

I don't see him and Levy being a good partnership to be honest. Agree with the poster above though that a lot of the Spurs players would fit into the style of a proper Mourinho side.

Mourinho is still top, top class.

It doesn’t take much more than 5 minutes research to see how deep rooted issues are at Man U

I think that and his time away from the game will have been decent learning points for him.

Spurs have the tools of what he would look for a side in terms of personnel there.
Spurs also have Daniel Levy as chairman.

Monaco if the cheque book comes out again. Probably the only team with the means to topple psg even though they're a bit of a mess atm.

I love watching the English Premiership so I want to see Mourinho back in that league.

He's a better manager than the highly over rated, Pochettino.

Everton is a cul de sac but I am 99% they'd pay more than Lyon.

He seems reconciled to just being well paid now and I doubt Everton being shit will bother him much.

Back