Josh Doig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we’ll be in the market for a LB in the next 12 months.

Let’s see how he progresses. Hibs are skint. It wouldn’t be difficult to get him should the time come.
Tim’s should be looking for a new left back this summer. We should get him now if the finances allow us. Maybe there’s a deal to be had where he gets loaned back and the fee is reduced slightly.

Tim’s should be looking for a new lady back this summer. We should get him now if the finances allow us. Maybe there’s a deal to be had where he gets loaned back and the fee is reduced slightly.

We are definitely looking for a LB if rumours are to believed about that lad from Charlton. Think he’s going to Stoke though.

Would imagine when Jack Ross gets the Celtic job he’ll want Doig in.

He looks a very good prospect.

Im not sure Bassey will be a Rangers left back long term.

He might move into CB.

I think he lacks a little guile for a Rangers LB.

He’s a phenomenal athlete - could make a strong left sided centre back. His positional sense will improve him time and experience as well, hopefully.

We are definitely looking for a LB if rumours are to believed about that lad from Charlton. Think he’s going to Stoke though.

Would imagine when Jack Ross gets the Celtic job he’ll want Doig in.

The lad from Charlton is a winger

He looks a very good prospect.

Im not sure Bassey will be a Rangers left back long term.

He might move into CB.

I think he lacks a little guile for a Rangers LB.

He’s a phenomenal athlete - could make a strong left sided centre back. His positional sense will improve him time and experience as well, hopefully.
I'm a big fan of Bassey and think it was inexperience that did him at St Mirren. Those runs he made against Standard Liege were brilliant, that's what we need from him. I know Doig is a year younger but he does look more equipped for the league.

Ideally we'd get Doig and there'd be really strong competition for that position, paid for with a few Barisic Bucks.

He's only 18 and yet more than held his own against both Tav and Frimpong.

Gerrard and Tav were full of praise for the boy when he played against us recently.

I think he's got a massive future ahead of him.

Hope it's with Rangers.

I'm a big fan of Bassey and think it was inexperience that did him at St Mirren. Those runs he made against Standard Liege were brilliant, that's what we need from him. I know Doig is a year younger but he does look more equipped for the league.

Ideally we'd get Doig and there'd be really strong competition for that position, paid for with a few Barisic Bucks.
Bassey's 21 mate.

Doig's 18.

He's only 18 and yet more than held his own against both Tav and Frimpong.

Gerrard and Tav were full of praise for the boy when he played against us recently.

I think he's got a massive future ahead of him.

Hope it's with Rangers.

Never realised he was only 18. I wasn't hugely impressed but I definitely need to reassess now. For his age he has been a standout, definitely one to keep an eye on

Mental that we’re worried about losing Barisic when 18 months ago he was finished with us...

I reckon we’ll be in the market for a LB in the next 12 months.

Let’s see how he progresses. Hibs are skint. It wouldn’t be difficult to get him should the time come.
They just brought in Jackson Irvine and Chris Cadden, I don't think they are that skint but I get your point

Tim’s should be looking for a new left back this summer. We should get him now if the finances allow us. Maybe there’s a deal to be had where he gets loaned back and the fee is reduced slightly.
Tims have Bolingoli Taylor and laxalt id say LB is not a priority for them

We also need to look at Pickering of Crewe
Another very good option from lower league England due to his age I wonder what kind of offer we'd get for someone like Borna as I think there is a point due to their ages where him and Tav would be worth more to the club than selling would have to be over £15 million and time is ticking on for a fee or that magnitude other wise it's probably worth letting both play out the prime of their career here

Another very good option from lower league England due to his age I wonder what kind of offer we'd get for someone like Borna as I think there is a point due to their ages where him and Tav would be worth more to the club than selling would have to be over £15 million and time is ticking on for a fee or that magnitude other wise it's probably worth letting both play out the prime of their career here

Not sure why but I’d prefer to cash in on a international player than our captain.
He's very good.
he plays like Tav on the left.

Just watched him rip Killie a new arse on Sportscene.

This boy has a huge future.

Hope we're keeping an eye on him.

Looks very good going forward, but a bit suspect defensively.

He had difficult afternoons against both Tav and Frimpong at Easter Rd earlier in the season.

However, he's got all the tools to improve and with the right coaching, he could become a very good full back.

I think once we win the league and are crowned champions, with all of the added attention and PR that goes with it, you'll see a lot of interest from the EPL and elsewhere for a number of our 1st team players. Barisic, for sure. quite probably Kent and Morelos, and possibly Kamara and Tav, could be gone. All the aforementioned have been important factors in Rangers success this season and finding able replacements for them has to the club's top priority. We have to get this right.

The yahoos will be going all out next year to turn it around - likely with a new manager on board. We can't afford complacency or any slip ups - we need to press home the quality advantage we enjoy, and spend whatever transfer funds are available wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back