Josh or Barrie

Windass isn't a winger he is a central attacking player who will be a big player for us in that position as proved in the last two games. His stats for the season are absolutely frightening.

Seeing Windass form up front I would love to still have Barry for the left with Josh through the middle, pace would burn through teams

Has to be Barrie - but if Windass can maintain his progress I’ll be pleased to change my opinion.

Mckay has the tallent when he could be bothered to turn it on.windass seems to be trying but often cant see the killer pass.windass will have to improve as the team gets stronger,as he isnt rangers material.

Barrie McKay dinking balls behind defenders for Windass' recent resurgence with his runs through the middle would have been good to see.

McKay is better than Nottingham Forest.

He's currently not showing that mate as he's not starting for them.

It's a hard one to judge. At LW i would prefer Barrie, Centrally i would probably go for Windass.

McKay would create more opportunities but Windass is a bigger goal scoring threat and when he is running at full pelt all it's missing is some David Attenborough commentary.

Back