Josh windass attempt at the kevin Thomson challange

Brilliant. That cheered me and the daughter up.
A likable guy.
Meet him in central after a game against St Johnstone in Perth. He was travelling down south. Had full Rangers tracksuit on amd was getting shouted at by a load of tims. (They had just picked up league)
Went over got a pic with him amd my daughter. The other bears appeared and some of the Scotrail staff came over and got pics too. Tims shutup wjen they realised there was a number of bears about. Everyone stood chatting to him until he got his train. I know cool story and all that but he took his time to et pics and talk to every singke bear that approached him that day and didnt shy away from the scum

Actually sums the lad up perfectly.

Thinks he’s better than everyone else using a tennis ball and unfortunately lacks the ability to even get 2 on the trot.

Waste of space who was idolised by my son even after he acted like a total Knob when asked for a picture

You have to give him credit for that FFS, it shows he does not take himself seriously, which was unfortunate for us.

Its embarrassing the hatred and bitterness some still have for the lad despite him not even being a rangers player any more. He contributes a lot more than other players around that time like holt and halliday yet that's ok because they ran about and done a few slide tackles. Have nothing against the lad he's not the brightest but I wish him well

That was funny. Much like something I do, but I’ve never been a pro footballer!!

Back