Josh Windass sell on clause?

c9gran1

Sky sources reporting that several clubs are wanting to sign Josh Windass from Wigan during the summer, hope we have a sell on clause attached to the deal and does anyone know if we do? Could be a nice little bonus to the coffers

Sky sources reporting that several clubs are wanting to sign Josh Windass from Wigan during the summer, hope we have a sell on clause attached to the deal and does anyone know if we do? Could be a nice little bonus to the coffers
who would do that? certainly won't be moving up a level

I Like to keep an eye on ex players, Josh Windass is the only one I like to see fail, his interview with Si Ferry really bothered me, comes across very arrogant, says the only reason he left was because the board accepted an offer well below what he thought he was worth, Well rid.

Agreed, it is very rare for me to detest a Rangers player, but he was an arrogant little throbber.

Interested to find out.

Worth remembering the only clubs interested in him last summer were Ipswich, Rotherham and Wigan.

Two got relegated, one barely survived.
Unrelated note, what a terrible season it must have been for Ipswich fans.

Finishing bottom while Norwich win the league and go to the EPL.

You are one of these knobs that shout get in the hole at a par 5 hole tee aff aintcha.

A reet pain in the aris.

Sorry son, this was for ruben sosa and not you.

I'm actually impressed that you're bevied at this time on a Tuesday, so no offence taken son.

I'll get pelters for this but I think we would have been closer to Celtic with him in the side this year.

Missed his goals and was the type of player we needed.

Guy was a throbber, that's not up for debate, but I liked him as a player.

Not for or against him, but 18 goals last season. Equivalent players haven't come near that this season. Just pointing that out.

Also - it wouldn't totally surprise me if he went for more than we sold him for. This is the crazy English market remember. OK, different cases, but look at what Waghorn went to Derby for. Move internally in England an the fees are inflated as f.uck

Last edited:
Windass has a lot of ability unfortunately has the heart of a mouse so will never amount to anything.

I'll get pelters for this but I think we would have been closer to Celtic with him in the side this year.

Missed his goals and was the type of player we needed.

Guy was a throbber, that's not up for debate, but I liked him as a player.
Pelters?
Okay, I’ll play for a post or two.
Who would you have dropped for him?
How would you have shaped the line up knowing his lack of defending or tracking back might have been a problem.

I was absolutely amazed we got £2m for him......

If we also managed to secure a sell on clause in addition to the £2m that's unreal.

Back