Josh Windass

Total waste of a shirt......in games where you need to dig in theres no point playing guys with no dig in them .....

I have said countless times if Windass is not scoring he is not worth a start as he brings little else to the table.

Here's hoping some English Championship side will offer a couple of £M for him in the summer

Over rated and completely non existent when up against anyone with a bit of dig

Take what we can get for him and drive him there if need be

Flatters to deceive at the best of times, and goes awol for large parts of the majority of games he features in. Had a short spell in which he scored a few goals but he's mediocre at best. Don't really see what anyone else may see in him as a player. Needs offloaded like most of the others.

More importantly than absolutely anything...

did he manage to get a good instagram pic today?

#lookgood #shushthefans

More importantly than absolutely anything...

did he manage to get a good instagram pic today?

#lookgood #shushthefans

Am also a bit of a lad, and ma old man is a belter too...love a joke and %^*& about on the Rangers vids and interviews same as Tav.

While we have players like Tav, Holt, Halliday and Windass we will continue to be cannon fodder for the scum

These players were signed for the championship, they are nowhere near the level required and absolutely must be moved on in the summer

Players like Windass would get any manager the sack here at Rangers, even if it was Guardiola managing him, he just hasn't got it mentally

I just hope Steven Gerrard is a better judge of character than the last 3 managers we have had and is not afraid to weed out the ones who can't cut it.

Regardless of his talent or lack of it, Murty’s insistence on accommodating him seems to be causing us all sorts of problems with an effective line up. For that reason alone I’d bench him in order to try something else that stops us getting overrun in midfield

Regardless of his talent or lack of it, Murty’s insistence on accommodating him seems to be causing us all sorts of problems with an effective line up. For that reason alone I’d bench him in order to try something else that stops us getting overrun in midfield

Landmines?

Not sure why Windass getting the brunt of the blame.
He was asked to play high up the park and support Cummings.
But when martin keeps launching it forward what chance has he got.

Yes he should of dropped deeper but that is managers tactics. Everyone could see that we needed a proper 3 in there.

Dorrans was the disgrace. Constantly caught wrong side of the ball.

We are beaten before we start with 50% of the team being advanced.

Our teams of old would tuck in deep and wait - Walter would have put Windass up front and used his pace to get in on goal.

Not sure why Windass getting the brunt of the blame.
He was asked to play high up the park and support Cummings.
But when martin keeps launching it forward what chance has he got.

Yes he should of dropped deeper but that is managers tactics. Everyone could see that we needed a proper 3 in there.

Dorrans was the disgrace. Constantly caught wrong side of the ball.

Again though a player playing in the wrong position. What do you expect when you come up against better players.

Move him on for a decent size wedge along with a load of others to help pay off the duds that pollute the squad.

The boy is not rangers class.

If his finger isn't at his lips telling Rangers fans to shooosh you find it up his arse during matches.

A waster of the highest order.

When we are setup to attack against lower opposition then he is an asset, as he has shown this season.

When we need to dig in against better teams, and need to have a bit of grit, then he is a waste of a jersey.

It's called good management and effective team selection. Aka hemdani and Boyd under Walter - knowing when to use a player and when not to.

Shame we don't have manager to see this.

If Windass and my granddaughters pet rabbit went in for a 50/50 ball I would expect the rabbit to come away with the ball.

The boy is not rangers class.

If his finger isn't at his lips telling Rangers fans to shooosh you find it up his arse during matches.

A waster of the highest order.
This is it exactly for me. He's has a bit of talent but his attitude holds him back and his petulance boils my Pish. If you've earned the right to tell the supporters to shut up then fair enough but a goal against Patrick thistle does not a legend make. He's in the same category as Ian Black for me. Just can't stand him and wouldn't talk to him if we were stuck in a lift.

In the tunnel prior to kick off, the lazy bastard was leaning with his shoulder on the tunnel wall as if he hadn't a care in the world.

He's shown glimpses of ability but overall he's nowhere near good enough. Not sure if it's just a lack of interest or he seems to think he's much better than he is or what is going on. However, the fact that Murty keeps picking him is starting to get exceptionally annoying.

Back