Josh Windass

He is the whipping boy and gets some unfair criticism at times. And that’s coming from the guy who thought he was about to black out shouting at him several times this season. I would give him another year with a better manager

He’s not a number 10. We need 3 people in the middle of that park who are comfortable in possession and can distribute under pressure.

Windass can’t do that.

I think he’d be great in a 343 or a variation on that but as far as being a number 10 is concerned it’s a no for me.

He’s the least of our problems at the moment. We need to sign about 3 centre halves, competition for Tav. Another LB. another wide option. Another 2 strikers to challenge Morelos and an out and out number 10.

Honestly forgot he was playing in the first half.

For a 'number 10' he offers nowhere near enough. Pity Murty can't see it.

Today is not the first time that someone has posted windass missing in games and not only against the micks.

Fuuk, some of the home games when he should be on top form he has found to be anonymous.

He is the whipping boy and gets some unfair criticism at times. And that’s coming from the guy who thought he was about to black out shouting at him several times this season. I would give him another year with a better manager

He's the whipping boy because his attitude is absolutely shit and he wanders about the park without a care in the world.

I was watching on bien sports so not being able to understand the language helped but it was 26 mins into the game before I noticed Windass was playing

he is as thick as pigswill and doesn't have the game intelligence to make it as a top player. as mentioned earlier he is perfect illustration of what is wrong at our club currently. Gutless and cowardly.
I will be absolutely delighted to get him so far away from us come the summer.

He's a passenger.Doesn't track back.He's good against the likes of Ayr but in the big games is a luxury that we cant afford.Sell him,Morelos,Fuds,Alves,Halliday,Rossiter.Sell the lot.Today is a watershed moment for me.I'm gutted.

Still people defending him.

I assume you've given up ever catching Nonce FC?

I'm not defending him...I just don't think today is a result of the dude we paid 60k for who likely isn't in our top 12 earners.

We are more likely catching them with dudes like Windass making steps in their development as he has done this season.

In a list of what needs fixed he doesn't make the top 15.

Is best position is centre forward.
I'v only seen him have 2 rangers class performance and it was against Aberdeen & Hibs as a cf

Feck me, guy is a whipping boy, he's the catalyst for THAT teams's performances over the last 3 old firm games ? is he ?

He maybe would not cost you a game if others are doing their jobs,but drop him to the end of the season,and nobody will miss him
Guy like Dorrans cost you goals and does not get half the abuse Windass does. He cannot track back with the man he is supposed to be with. Today he gave the ball away at the edge of their area and stood like a ...... (add the word) and they went up the park and scored.. There are far worse than Josh in that squad that get let off by people on here. Is it because they are Rangers fans?

he is shite and should be punted asap
no heart and has the cheek to tell us to ssshhhhhh and post quotes on twitter about ozil and messi not tracking or tackling he is an imposter and his da can feck off aswell

The fact he tweets this about world class players when he is utter pish as if it’s the same thing shows just how far off his attitude is.

One things for sure his dad won’t be abusing Rangers fans on twitter tonight.

Teams down south will take him, doubt he will be in Gerrards plans.

Windass is the epitome of everything that’s wrong with the club. No standards, loser mentality and hides when it matters.

This is a guy who thinks he’s having a great season, who shooshed our fans when we were scraping by Partick Thistle to third place in the league.

An absolute waste of space.

I'm not his biggest fan, far from it. But the fact that we finished that game, 5-0 down at just over 50 minutes, should tell you all you need to know about the guy in charge of the game plan.

Morelos was involved in the game more in 5 minutes than Windass was in his entire time on the pitch. The one time He should have been selfish and shot, he tries to square it to no one...Brainless and gutless. But he has more footballing ability than some. It's our defence that's truly abysmal (from mid to actual defenders)

I think its best all round windass gets moved on in the summer

Fans will never take to him and i can understand why

We will make a decent profit as well so bye Josh

Talk on twitter earlier that his old man was mouthing off that he was going to Burnley close season. Cant see it personally

Windass (like many) is an empty shirt in games where it counts.

Im sure he'll score next week and shoosh the Rangers fans though.

........Is for the most part a waste of space & it wouldn't bother me if he left in summer
The only thing I may add is that to be fair he has played under warburton pedro & murty
Maybe another manager worthy of the name might get more out of him ?

I think its best all round windass gets moved on in the summer

Fans will never take to him and i can understand why

We will make a decent profit as well so bye Josh

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter. Windass is a luxury player that you can possibly carry if you have a team of grafters around him. We don’t have that at the moment, he’s easily brushed off the ball, won’t run through a brick wall for you and is posted missing when the chips are down far too often. He has lovely hair though.

The guy is a ghost, floats about in the jersey looking dangerous for no more than a maximum of 8 minutes a game.

He's the waterboy, dumb as a plunger and only any use running in a straight line with nobody near him.

Him and Dorrans today where the pinnacle of mediocratiy and should be affronted to pull on the jersey again.

Lol just lol. Deserves everything he gets because frankly he puts in more effort on his twitter account than he does on the pitch for us. 3 managers have tried and failed to get anything more out of him. Any offers we get should be accepted.

How can some people stick up for this guy he has the heart of a mouse and an embarrassment to our jersey,the only time you see him is if we're winning a game and there is no pressure on him absolutely sick of this fraud.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter. Windass is a luxury player that you can possibly carry if you have a team of grafters around him. We don’t have that at the moment, he’s easily brushed off the ball, won’t run through a brick wall for you and is posted missing when the chips are down far too often. He has lovely hair though.

Not one for the trenches is josh - watching him and dorrans trying to match nitcham and rogic etc reminds me of when a boys club team would play an older team like u14 against under 16s the way they get swatted aside

Wish he played like his old man

Surely to Fuc he won't be here next year a total shite bag of the highest order

Back