Jude Bellingham

Using this World Cup to establish himself internationally. He has enough intelligence to know how good he is and where he is in his career. Next Saturdays game will be a test of how good he is at the moment against France. I’m sure he’ll be looking forward to it.

Had the look in the tunnel before walking out of complete focus.
The boy is a wonderful joy to watch and oozes class.

Glad he got his own thread tonight as he was simply sensational.

They retired his shirt at Birmingham when he left , number 22 I think.
Apparently,be didn't need to sign another contract,but did to get the club money.
He's a massive Blues fan .
There is a murel on a wall at Birmingham of him now
I admit thinking "how tinpot" at the time re the retiring of the jersey, but honestly the boy looks to be going straight to the top. Believe his transfer fee really helped Birmingham at the time, too.

Also found out last week, thanks to FF, his wee brother Jobby plays for Birmingham.

I admit thinking "how tinpot" at the time re the retiring of the jersey, but honestly the boy looks to be going straight to the top. Believe his transfer fee really helped Birmingham at the time, too.

Also found out last week, thanks to FF, his wee brother Jobby plays for Birmingham.
He's adored mate .I havnt saw him in the flesh as I ain't been down there for a few years.Yes ,his brother plays too.
Think Jude made his debut as a 16 year old in the league cup at Pompey,as a forward .

He's adored mate .I havnt saw him in the flesh as I ain't been down there for a few years.Yes ,his brother plays too.
Think Jude made his debut as a 16 year old in the league cup at Pompey,as a forward .
Im good mates with a few Villa fans and even they rave about him. Although i moved here after Bellingham left BCFC, so not sure if they'd say the same if he was still in Small Heath ;)

Reactions: jtc
The lad basically saved Birmingham City hence why they retired the number 22 shirt. Could have taken more money for himself instead but didnt. Class act

Reactions: jtc
Not a england fan but do like foden and Bellingham plus Bellingham seems down to earth aswell and a plus complimentary on Rangers when dortmund played us

Haven't watched any of the World Cup, but can't speak highly enough of Bellingham. He could end up one of the best ever; he has a second to none attitude as well.

He was poor against the US, the only half decent side they've faced so far.
He's a superb player and huge potential but they hype is OTT.
Must be watching a different player. Last night was the best player in the pitch by a country mile.

Remember isn’t 20 yet.

Must be watching a different player. Last night was the best player in the pitch by a country mile.

Remember isn’t 20 yet.
Last night, against Senegal you mean? Where his opposite numbers play for Sheffield United, Rayo Vallecano and the 3rd is a sub for Leicester. He wasn't great against the USA at all, the only decent side they've faced so far. Tyler Adams, of Leeds fame was much better than him in that game.

Bellingham is a big talent, and has a lot of potential but they hype is a bit OTT at the moment.

Also see Sancho, Grealish, Greenwood, Rashford and many more. None of these are as good as they were made out to be by their respective fanbase, people in England overhype these guys and tear them down after.

Last edited:
2 players outwith Rangers I love watching - Bellingham & Modric - I think they are fantastic. Looking forward to seeing the career Bellingham goes on to have.

That was the thing mate ,when we played the USA it was like playing Leeds ,full on energy levels.We didn't adapt to it very well at all.Jude was no better or worse than the rest .At half time things should have changed drastically but didn't .

People in England don't overhype,the media may do but the average fan doesn't, we've had too many apparently' potentially ' world and European trophy winning sides that have let us down for that .
I'd say most of us are expecting us to put a game on against France and see where we go.

We have 2 potentially world class footballers in Foden and Bellingham,to go with Kane who is arguably up there too.Thsts more than we have had for a long time,but more importantly they are team players , unlike some.of the previous ones we've had who were undoubtedly top drawer but couldn't or wouldn't gell
Last night, against Senegal you mean? Where his opposite numbers play for Sheffield United, Rayo Vallecano and the 3rd is a sub for Leicester. He wasn't great against the USA at all, the only decent side they've faced so far. Tyler Adams, of Leeds fame was much better than him in that game.

Bellingham is a big talent, and has a lot of potential but they hype is a bit OTT at the moment.

Also see Sancho, Grealish, Greenwood, Rashford and many more. None of these are as good as they were made out to be by their respective fanbase, people in England overhype these guys and tear them down after.

Im good mates with a few Villa fans and even they rave about him. Although i moved here after Bellingham left BCFC, so not sure if they'd say the same if he was still in Small Heath ;)
Please remind your mate's that Birmingham city are the city's most successful team this century.100% fact :)

Back