julescotia - A message

julescotia

Hi guys, just a quick message to say that I won't be uploading any videos for the foreseeable future.

I have always kept my private life, and that of my familys, exactly that - private.
What I will say though, is that my wife hasn't been keeping great, that's why I've not made many videos this last couple of months or so.
There has been some games recently I haven't even seen, let alone make a video of.
And unfortunately the news we got this week wasn't what we were wanting, so this is just going to intensify.

So all my time, effort and energy will be going towards caring for her for now.

I know some of you like these videos, and are grateful for them, but I hope yous understand. Who knows, I might post one out of the blue, but they'll be rare for the foreseeable.

Cheers
Scott

Hi guys, just a quick message to say that I won't be uploading any videos for the foreseeable future.

I have always kept my private life, and that of my familys, exactly that - private.
What I will say though, is that my wife hasn't been keeping great, that's why I've not made many videos this last couple of months or so.
There has been some games recently I haven't even seen, let alone make a video of.
And unfortunately the news we got this week wasn't what we were wanting, so this is just going to intensify.

I know some of you like these videos, and are grateful for them, but I hope yous understand. Who knows, I might post one out of the blue, but they'll be rare for the foreseeable.

Cheers
Scott
I always enjoy your videos mate. Wishing you all the best is what sounds like hard times fo you and your family. Family always comes first.

Cheers
Scott
Keep strong mate take all the time you need and hope you get through this hard time and get back enjoying the football again

Thank you for all the fantastic videos you have posted and here's hoping that your wife gets better soon. :)

Family comes first Jules, I just hope that things work out for you and your wife.

Thanks for all the great videos you have posted, enjoyed everyone of them,

As much as we all love your videos obviously your wife must be your top priority from now on mate.

Best wishes to you both.

Your videos are always a highlight for me mate,go take care of your family & hopefully be back soon with great videos of 55 coming home, best wishes mate.. WATP

Stay positive for all concerned.
You’ll feel down, but everybody feeds off positive thoughts so keep strong.

Sorry to hear about your wife Scott but you’re 100% right about where your focus should be and no-one will think differently.

Fingers crossed for a good outcome.

Take care
Skoosh

All the very best mate ,sorry to hear of your troubles.

Hope it isn't too long before all is well in your life again.

Best of luck mate.

I don’t know your wife’s illness, but my other half was months from certain death and now she’s celebrating her 3rd (new) birthday as she calls it after her stem cell transplant.

Hope you get the same outcome.

Tremendous hearing some good news for a change.
All the very best to your better half.
Take care.

Cheers
Scott
Puts things in perspective brother bear. Always enjoyed your work. God bless.

Loved your work over the years mate but want to wish you and your family best wishes and good luck for the times ahead.

Sorry to hear about your Mrs mate, best of luck to the two of you. Hopefully see more of your videos soon when your wife is better.

Back