julescotia - A message

Firstly Scott, Id like to thank you for your amazing videos and for the hard work and dedication you put in. They gave me a great deal of pleasure.
Of course your missus must come first, that’s fully understandable bud, I just hope that she makes a speedy recovery.
Thanks again.

Hi guys, just a quick message to say that I won't be uploading any videos for the foreseeable future.

I have always kept my private life, and that of my familys, exactly that - private.
What I will say though, is that my wife hasn't been keeping great, that's why I've not made many videos this last couple of months or so.
There has been some games recently I haven't even seen, let alone make a video of.
And unfortunately the news we got this week wasn't what we were wanting, so this is just going to intensify.

So all my time, effort and energy will be going towards caring for her for now.

I know some of you like these videos, and are grateful for them, but I hope yous understand. Who knows, I might post one out of the blue, but they'll be rare for the foreseeable.

Cheers
Scott
Sorry to hear about your not so good news with your wife Scott, I always looked forward to your videos, you had some crackers in there we all hope that she gets better and I'm sure I can speak for all our Rangers family we wish you and your wife all the very the best, family does come first mate, don't forget we need one for 55.

Reactions: TQ3
Hi guys, just a quick message to say that I won't be uploading any videos for the foreseeable future.

I have always kept my private life, and that of my familys, exactly that - private.
What I will say though, is that my wife hasn't been keeping great, that's why I've not made many videos this last couple of months or so.
There has been some games recently I haven't even seen, let alone make a video of.
And unfortunately the news we got this week wasn't what we were wanting, so this is just going to intensify.

I know some of you like these videos, and are grateful for them, but I hope yous understand. Who knows, I might post one out of the blue, but they'll be rare for the foreseeable.

Cheers
Scott
Mate love your music you pick which makes the video even better.

I hope all works out for your family and things can return to some sort of normal for you all, stay strong and remember you have plenty mates on here if you need to let off worries.

Stay strong mate hope all goes well.
You a talented man and we will miss your threads.
But some things are more important.

I love your videos mate,I hope everything works out for you and your wife,all the best bud WATP

Only right you take the time out to think of your wife, family and you. Be assured the hopes and best wishes of everyone are with you all.

Cheers
Scott

You've got your priorities in order mate, Keep the faith and both of you will pull through.

W.A.T.P.

Cheers
Scott
No Surrender mate

Cheers
Scott

Sincere best wishes for your wife Jules.

I’m sure EVERYONE on FF is absolutely supportive of you, your wife & your family at this difficult time.

Best of luck to you all Scott, G

Always looked forward to your brilliant videos Scott.
Best wishes to your whole family and especially to your wife.

So sorry to hear your news Scott you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
I noticed your videos had become sporadic the last wee while I work abroad and sometimes your videos were the only highlights I seen they were first class

I am wishing you some comfort
we are all one big family and you will have a lot of people giving you positive Thinking which I believe in
Don’t be a stranger
Cheers
Tapender

Last edited:
Never been a fan of the old techno! But love your videos mate. See you post from time to time in the rangers archives too, you're a big part of the Rangers family and, by extension, so are your family. Your better half will be in all our thoughts from here on in. If things are tough and you need a place to go or people to talk to, please please come to this forum. Its absolutely insane on here at times but at heart we are all bears, we are all human, and we are all here for one another.

Take care brother.

Cheers
Scott
I only know you through your videos mate and they are brilliant,but family comes first,I hope your wife is better soon.

Cheers
Scott
Some things are bigger than football mate. Take care

You’re a top bloke, take it easy and I hope you and you’re wife get some good news soon.

Follow follow salutes you sir.

All the best to you and your wife. Your videos were tremendous. Keep your chin up.

All the best mate to you and especially your wife

I hope her health improves

Family comes first.

Take care of your wife as a priority and hope she can get better ASAP

Thanks for all your previous .efforts but it’s the future that’s important now and the care of your wife. Best wishes to you both

You’ve definitively got your priorities right that’s for sure, only one thing that matters in the end and it isn’t football. Best wishes to you and your wife Scott.

Sad news mate ...... family comes first ..... from the Rangers family thoughts are with you and your good lady .

Priorities bud, and you've got yours dead on. Sorry to hear of your family troubles and my best wishes and thoughts for the future.

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully the situation with your wife improves. If you need someone to talk to there are a good few of us on here happy to help a fellow Bear out.

First you must take care of your wife, we at FF wish you and your wife the very best, and hope to see more of your vids, in the future.

Always looked forward to your productions mate .
You get it and that came across in your videos.
Let me wish you and your good lady all the very best in the battle ahead.
Hold her hand brother , believe me it means the world.

Thanks for the videos Scott of which there were many , look after your Wife first and foremost Scott and we will all keep our fingers crossed that her health improves . Wishing you both some good luck for the future .

Cheers
Scott
Keep your head up Scott, thoughts are with you both xx

Back