julescotia - A message

I’ve given you some gentle ribbing for your occasional obscure player choices but always watched them.

Hopefully things improve.

All the best to you and yours.

Very sorry to hear that Jules, really enjoyed your videos but obviously family comes first.

Wish you and family all the best.

I’m another who has enjoyed your work but really sorry to hear of the health issues in the family and strain that comes with it.
Goes without saying we all will pull for you and your lovely family .

Thanks for all your excellent videos, I enjoyed them. all the best to you and your wife and I hope things turn out well.

Hi guys, just a quick message to say that I won't be uploading any videos for the foreseeable future.

I have always kept my private life, and that of my familys, exactly that - private.
What I will say though, is that my wife hasn't been keeping great, that's why I've not made many videos this last couple of months or so.
There has been some games recently I haven't even seen, let alone make a video of.
And unfortunately the news we got this week wasn't what we were wanting, so this is just going to intensify.

So all my time, effort and energy will be going towards caring for her for now.

I know some of you like these videos, and are grateful for them, but I hope yous understand. Who knows, I might post one out of the blue, but they'll be rare for the foreseeable.

Cheers
Scott

Take care of your family.

Always looked for to and enjoyed your videos but your family is all that matters. I hope it all works out well for your wife and yourself.

Hope your good lady gets well soon. Always look forward to your content mate, hope to see you posting again in the near future.

Love your videos.

End of the day family first and we can wait for your next video, which will be soon.

Best of luck mate!

Positive thoughts, mate. Your videos will be sadly missed, but there’s more important things in life than football. Look after yourself and hope everything works out for the best.

Hi guys, just a quick message to say that I won't be uploading any videos for the foreseeable future.

I have always kept my private life, and that of my familys, exactly that - private.
What I will say though, is that my wife hasn't been keeping great, that's why I've not made many videos this last couple of months or so.
There has been some games recently I haven't even seen, let alone make a video of.
And unfortunately the news we got this week wasn't what we were wanting, so this is just going to intensify.

So all my time, effort and energy will be going towards caring for her for now.

I know some of you like these videos, and are grateful for them, but I hope yous understand. Who knows, I might post one out of the blue, but they'll be rare for the foreseeable.

Cheers
Scott
Sending love to you and your family mate from all those in the punk household

@julescotia you don't owe anyone an explanation for not posting the excellent videos you make in your own time (ya f*ing show off ;)). But at least we can now be ready to support you if you ever need it!

The Rangers family will always be here if you ever need anything.

No Surrender! Don't be a stranger. Best of luck to your wife and everyone around her.

Back