Julien cacked his pants.

This is the same guy that was giving it the following just last month:

"I told him that this is my strength and this is where I come from. A guy like him is not going to put me down. No one is going to put me down.
“If I am still on the field and if I can stand up, I am going to say what I can say. I just said to him, 'Come to me and we’re going to have a fight, for sure. But with me it’s going to come from within, from my heart. I will be ready'.”

He's changed his tune :))

Gutted we didnt put him under pressure at Ibrox. Hope the gaffer has learned from that one.

Look forward to Morelos going up against him at new year. With Kent hopefully fully fit and running riot too.

Alfredo will phucking tear him apart at parkheid.
He will ridicule and brutalise him to the extent that all video footage of the game will be banned to ensure his children never need to see the absolute destruction of their pansy of a Da.
And after an hour or so of monstering by el Bufalo, he'll have Jermaine Defoe to finish him off.

It's very bad wording, but I'd be nervous about my career being ended or being badly hurt against a number of Scottish teams. Aribo, cardoso, dorrans, it's open season on our players every time these wee teams come to town. If you look back at our games with Livingston there are a couple of'50:50s' where both midfielders are just hurling themselves at the ball completely out of control. European refs come down on this harder, our refs are quite happy to se players' safety endangered. Even the old firm game, McGregor hurls himself at arfield, possible leg breaker, sets tone for game... No card. I'd like to see a player take a ref to court for loss of earnings, not sure the refs would have ... Er a leg to stand on. They are letting some guys away with on field assault. Cardoso's rangers career finished because he knew every time a high ball went near him someone could smash him with impunity. Looks like Julie might have the same fear.

It's very bad wording, but I'd be nervous about my career being ended or being badly hurt against a number of Scottish teams. Aribo, cardoso, dorrans, it's open season on our players every time these wee teams come to town. If you look back at our games with Livingston there are a couple of'50:50s' where both midfielders are just hurling themselves at the ball completely out of control. European refs come down on this harder, our refs are quite happy to se players' safety endangered. Even the old firm game, McGregor hurls himself at arfield, possible leg breaker, sets tone for game... No card. I'd like to see a player take a ref to court for loss of earnings, not sure the refs would have ... Er a leg to stand on. They are letting some guys away with on field assault. Cardoso's rangers career finished because he knew every time a high ball went near him someone could smash him with impunity. Looks like Julie might have the same fear.

nothing like that happened ti “Julie” though?

he’s a mouthpiece who thinks he’s far better than he is. One to exploit.

That twat's tweet shows a clenched fist like a punch seems he is threatening violence, if one of our players did it it would be plastered over the media and the refs and Vatican Clare all getting to know about it. ;)

Most of their players have not been put through any real pressure in years, lets hope the pressure we are now applying by being top with depth in the squad is felt throughout their team.

We need to keep the pressure up though, they have aberdeen away soon, if we are still top by that game i can see a few cacking their pants.

Why? aberdeen are their easiest games of the season, the sheep always lie down to them

If that's one of our players, we quite rightly label them weak willed and an utter fairy

This guys a haddy, pure and simple. Keep the pressure up

Thought he was a world beater after having to defend against us in what was a poor display and a bad choice to play defoe up front. Can't wait to see wee morelos ragdoll him in december.

The big c#nt Julian threw Alfie to the ground by his neck off the ball at Ibrox. It was right in front of me in GF6.

The ref obviously never seen it and it was never mentioned, that I saw, in the press. Anyone else, especially in blue, would’ve been called out on it.

He’s a coward and a loudmouth who is getting away with being an average player because he had it easy against us.

Being scared of Lyndon Dykes ffs!
First time Ive seen someone else mentioning that on here. Thought I must have been over reacting at the time as no one really noticed it around me and I never seen any replays of it strangely.
If it had been the other way around however Im sure we would have seen plenty on it.

Was actually going to post something about this earlier but forgot. If one of our players had posted that snivelling drivel they'd be torn apart by the media here in Scotland. They'd be going on about it for weeks. No doubt he'll be seen as some brave soul that is taken to their hearts as he plays for them.

Guy has made himself look like a total wanker. Regardless of whether it's lost in translation a little or what he still looks like a dick.

£7m and the guy is going about how Livingston taught him a lesson and he was shiting it.

Christopher Jullien issues Celtic rallying cry as defender thanks Livingston for 'wake-up call'

What the record have chose to go with :)):)):))

First time Ive seen someone else mentioning that on here. Thought I must have been over reacting at the time as no one really noticed it around me and I never seen any replays of it strangely.
If it had been the other way around however Im sure we would have seen plenty on it.

I mentioned it on here after the game, but it’s easy to miss some posts.

At the game I was going mad but as you say no one else seemed to notice, although the ball was up the other end of the park.

I’m convinced Sky noticed but kept it quiet. No way were they not watching Alfie’s every move after last season.

Christopher Jullien issues Celtic rallying cry as defender thanks Livingston for 'wake-up call'

What the record have chose to go with :)):)):))
Unbelievable. This was the sort of stuff Pedro was crucified for by the media in this country. Compare this with their article on Alfredo yesterday and the bias is ridiculous.

Julien is a donkey and won’t handle life at the tims.

I am sure he said something similar after the game at Ibrox that his legs were shaking prior to the game which makes the decision not to play Alfie the more baffling. Honestly the prospect of Alfie, Kent, Ojo, Davis, Arfield getting at him in December is mouth watering

A couple of bad results and the negativity will cascade from their stands.

Some players just fold under that sort of pressure, and the old saying is very true: the bigger you are, the harder you fall.

Let's see how their superstars react to fans that regard winning as a foregone conclusion.

A couple of bad results and the negativity will cascade from their stands.

Some players just fold under that sort of pressure, and the old saying is very true: the bigger you are, the harder you fall.

Let's see how their superstars react to fans that regard winning as a foregone conclusion.
What superstars :D

I guess he had seen much sphell so-called players or as I was called at school a hacking bastard.

He just made a rod for his own back every hacking dirty bastard going to terrorise he will need therapy and wait to the great unwashed turn on him. gone by the summer

First comment on his twitter feed about it is a belter, one of them saying you better get used to getting no protection from the officials here whilst in their colours.

Also says he will be in the book after his first challenge.

Was there not a stat recently it took an average of 20 odd tackles for them to get booked.

I thought he looked very shaky at Ibrox sadly we did not test and exploit him nearly enough! Bitton covered for him a few times especially in the first half.

Most of their players have not been put through any real pressure in years, lets hope the pressure we are now applying by being top with depth in the squad is felt throughout their team.

We need to keep the pressure up though, they have aberdeen away soon, if we are still top by that game i can see a few cacking their pants.

Sadly that'll only be McInnes in this fixture.

I thought he looked very shaky at Ibrox sadly we did not test and exploit him nearly enough! Bitton covered for him a few times especially in the first half.

I thought their so called "diddy" defence bossed us at Ibrox tbh. Nevertheless, the longer we are top of the league the more pressure they will come under, this Celtic squad haven't experienced it before I don't think they'll cope.

Last edited:
I thought their so called "diddy" defence bossed us at Ibrox tbh. Nevertheless, the longer we are top of the league the more pressure they will come under, this Celtic squad haven't experienced I don't think they'll cope.
They where under no great pressure I just thought this big numpty looked shaky.

Makes the game against that mob at Ibrox so frustrating. We messed up big time by not getting at this diddy. No more sitting off them, he will collapse again and again this season when under pressure.

Latest posts

Back