Julien Serrano (not a rumour)

JW1988

Official Ticketer
Hadn't noticed him in any other Livingston games this season, played 16, scored 1 and assisted 3. I thought he looked very promising yesterday.
On loan from Monaco, be interesting to see how he does the remainder of the season as well. Borna is one of the players we have that will attract interest so I always keep an eye on left backs just in case

Anybody who swaps Monaco for Livingston can not possibly pass a drink or drugs test.:oops:

FBS

Hadn't noticed him in any other Livingston games this season, played 16, scored 1 and assisted 3. I thought he looked very promising yesterday.
On loan from Monaco, be interesting to see how he does the remainder of the season as well. Borna is one of the players we have that will attract interest so I always keep an eye on left backs just in case
I said he had a good game to my mate but its the first ive noticed him will be interesting to see what he can do in the average games. Remember playing the old firm is a cup final for these teams theyre always giving that bit more

Killie had a Juve defender on loan last season, the guys still on Juve’s book!.
TBF, even if I slept rough on the Fenwick moor, it would still be warmer than Turin in the winter, so more understandable in lifestyle change for me. Granted, football wise, nurse we need a Physc Eval stat.

FBS

Good young player but I don’t think he’s made enough impact to warrant being discussed as a target for us. They didn’t even start him in the two games prior to last night.

Motm
Handled the snow well.
Looks raw (not a meat pun) but tasty (a meat pun).

Back