Julien talks bigman to Livingston players

Outwith spitting on a player, this is as low as it gets for me. Absolute scumbag behaviour. I really hope the gaffer lets wee Morelos get right intae him in December

Wasn’t it Allan Thompson. Giving it the %^*& off back to your council house to ICT players.

Can't say whether Thompson got involved in that kind of stuff but Lennon did in a game against Dunfermline as I said. I've tried to find a link to the story at the time but no joy,it definitely happened.

Here’s Julie shell shocked after the Livvie game.

These play-to-the-camera types never work in Scotland.

'Oooh, we've just been beaten and I'm seething! I'm going to show everybody I'm seething by staring into space'.

It's symptomatic of a personality type that just can't handle the pressure of playing for us or them. Generally shows a lack of maturity and is usually only present in players that are shîte.

Other than Bartley v Brown & Halliday against Celtic last season I’ve not celebrated tackles like that double effort from KT
I remember Craig Moore smashing Larsson up in the air and almost into us in the West Enclosure and the place went berzerk!!!
It was amazing.
Fair tackle as well, just took the aliens body along with the ball.
Tremendous stuff.

'Oooh, we've just been beaten and I'm seething! I'm going to show everybody I'm seething by staring into space'.

It's symptomatic of a personality type that just can't handle the pressure of playing for us or them. Generally shows a lack of maturity and is usually only present in players that are shîte.

Was going to say the exact same. He looks beyond ridiculous there and it hints at a wider immaturity in his character.

You lost a game of football against Livingston, mate. No need for the thousand-yard stare. It's hardly the Battle of Passchendale.

I remember Craig Moore smashing Larsson up in the air and almost into us in the West Enclosure and the place went berzerk!!!
It was amazing.
Tremendous stuff.

I remember Ian Murray volleyed that wee Pope faced c.unt Sean Maloney up in the air on the touchline right in front of us in the East Enclosure. Amidst all the noise we could actually hear the wee bastard screaming like a pig.
It was magical :cool:

Was going to say the exact same. He looks beyond ridiculous there and it hints at a wider immaturity in his character.

You lost a game of football against Livingston, mate. No need for the thousand-yard stare. It's hardly the Battle of Passchendale.

Always sticks out like a sore thumb, it's incredibly transparent and usually always goes the same way.

They'll only be in the door two minutes before yapping about the love for the club, they're willing to go to battle/put life on the line yada yada yada and then the excuses get trotted out early. A year down the line they disappear out the back door.

Can't say whether Thompson got involved in that kind of stuff but Lennon did in a game against Dunfermline as I said. I've tried to find a link to the story at the time but no joy,it definitely happened.

Wasnt it Sutton who was boasting at the money he was on compared to some of the less paid players on the park.

Wonder who is laughing now.

I’ve no doubt at all we’ll see this fool run his mouth off to the French press soon about how Celtic are just a stepping stone and how he wants to leave for England as soon as he can then do a complete about turn in the Record or Sun the next day when he gets caught red handed and say he was misquoted and how much he loves them etc.

We’ve seen this type of big mouth many times before in Scottish football and it doesn’t end well for them.

Wasnt it Sutton who was boasting at the money he was on compared to some of the less paid players on the park.

Wonder who is laughing now.

As I said to Amstel I can't say whether Thompson or Sutton got involved in that stuff but it wouldn't have surprised me but I knew Lennon did with a Dunfermline player at East End Park and I've managed to track down a link to the story,

It was amazing.
Tremendous stuff.
Was never a booking.

As I said to Amstel I can't say whether Thompson or Sutton got involved in that stuff but it wouldn't have surprised me but I knew Lennon did with a Dunfermline player at East End Park and I've managed to track down a link to the story,

The irony is lost in the last paragraph of that news article.

Great point Sebo. And I think your logic is going to be proven right mate.

Back