Juninho Bacuna of Huddersfield

ChildOfGoth

Going into his final year of his contract with them and bound to transferred out in this window .

Rangers and Fenerbahce have been linked but it’s rather quiet on all fronts I do wonder if we would go again and pay the fee they want . Was he who we wanted before taking Bongani Zungu on October ?

supposedly ultra talented but inconsistent and possibly a little bit flashy is he ?

Decent player. Technically gifted, strong and a bit of pace. Seems to have a so-so attitude and not the most consistent.

Tbh he is too good a player to be playing at the bottom end of the championship.

If Gerrard and the team feel they can iron out his attitude issues and get him more consistent, then he could turn out to be a very good player for us.

Wouldn't be a massive risk but still a risk due to his attitude and consistency

One of those if he comes in on a bosman, we could then invest more in a main man cm.

Going into his final year of his contract with them and bound to transferred out in this window .

Rangers and Fenerbahce have been linked but it’s rather quiet on all fronts I do wonder if we would go again and pay the fee they want . Was he who we wanted before taking Bongani Zungu on October ?

supposedly ultra talented but inconsistent and possibly a little bit flashy is he ?

Definitely think we'll sign him mate.

Well done in the tip

Back