Juninho Bacuna

tr0211

Official Ticketer
Couldn't see a thread on the main page, but I thought he looked pretty good last night when he came on. Played some excellent through balls to the strikers and on another night, I'm sure that those would have led to a few goals. Really excited to see what he can do over the course of the season and I'm sure he will grow into the team. I think last night was the first night he's made it onto the park. Looked very good. Got a good first touch and not afraid to use his skill to get past defenders too. Could be a breath of fresh air into the team, which is much needed in my opinion. What did everyone else think of his performance last night?

Hard to judge him on what I have seen so far.
Hopeful he does well,but hasn’t shown too much in the brief game time he has had.
Seems keen enough as you would expect.

He has an eye for a defence breaking pass which is something our midfield has badly lacked during SG's time. Was surprised he never got the full 90 last night, or even full 2nd half after our dreadful 1st 45.
Probably just a bit of protection and patience given his lack of game time and our injury track record/bad luck

That nice touch that he did inside the box was one that had you blinked you would have missed it; incredible touch.

Couldn't see a thread on the main page, but I thought he looked pretty good last night when he came on. Played some excellent through balls to the strikers and on another night, I'm sure that those would have led to a few goals. Really excited to see what he can do over the course of the season and I'm sure he will grow into the team. I think last night was the first night he's made it onto the park. Looked very good. Got a good first touch and not afraid to use his skill to get past defenders too. Could be a breath of fresh air into the team, which is much needed in my opinion. What did everyone else think of his performance last night?
It’s on page two because there’s three on Griffiths.

Played the best pass of the night. He also controlled the ball incredibly well on the Govan side touch line and for some reason the ref gave a free kick. Genuinely no idea why and it was right infront of me.

Also the linesman on our side was a disgrace.
Linesman both sides were their default flag position was for Livingston

They were overruled by ref a few times

Hard to judge him on what I have seen so far.
Hopeful he does well,but hasn’t shown too much in the brief game time he has had.
Seems keen enough as you would expect.

Hard to judge him, but easy to ignore anything decent he has done, not judging though.

What impressed me was when he lost the ball near their goal, and chased the guy 50 yards to get a tackle in to try and win the ball back.

I was led to believe that this was not in his locker. Looks a good footballer, hopefully he can work in our system.

Anytime I watched him at Huddersfield he played a lot deeper so quite suprised where he’s been getting brought on
You haven’t watched him then and you’re making shit up! :) he only ever played number 10 or higher up the pitch for Huddersfield.

Last edited:
You haven’t watched him then and you’re makibg shit up! :) he only ever played number 10 or higher up the pitch for Huddersfield.
I’d say he was more of an attacking 8 from games I saw, and I watch a lot of football believe me, it’s literally my job. Although i have only seen him on a few occasions tbh

I’d say he was more of an attacking 8 from games I saw, and I watch a lot of football believe me, it’s literally my job. Although i have only seen him on a few occasions tbh
To be fair he was coming off the bench more often than not to change games but he’s more Hagi/Arfield than Kamara Davis we can agree on that.

To be fair he was coming off the bench more often than not to change games but he’s more Hagi/Arfield than Kamara Davis we can agree on that.
Defo I wasn’t meaning a deep lying midfielder, Just deeper than where he’s came on so far, but tbh he’s got the ability to play anywhere

I have liked what I have saw of him so far.

Also, before seeing him feature for us, the online footage available of him indicates that he certainly has plenty of technical and physical ability.

I'm confident that he will demonstrate his ability to its fullest at Rangers.

Difficult to assess with about a combined half hour to go on. But early signs are encouraging.

Having known nothing about him before he signed I'm getting excited about this guy having seen him for the short time he's had so far. Looks like the type who could make things happen.

Hope he gets a chance in Europa too.

Early days but thought he looked decent when he came on. Came into a tough environment when we were chasing the game against Motherwell.
Interesting he’s been playing as one of the front 3, I thought he was a player that would play in the midfield albeit the more attacking of the 3.
Anyone know where he’s played for Huddersfield etc?

He needs a start somewhere but I’m not sure when Gerrard will give him one

Kamara Davis and Aribo will start most games with lundstrum and Baccuna the back ups . That still leaves jack and arfield as well

Back