Junior cup draw

FATY4OjWUAEAnhP

Is he any good? :)
Big striker, he’s played in the juniors for years now. We played for the same pro youth team back in the day. He’s a bit older and a bit bigger these days lol imagine Talbot will be way too strong though but if he gets a chance he’s more than capable.

Some great ties there. Can think of better draws than away at Glasgow Perthshire. Won a title there in the 80s & spent half my time watching the motor.

Some amount of games being played at that level this season. Junior Cup, Senior Cup, South of Scotland and then the league games as well must be near 50 games.

Some amount of games being played at that level this season. Junior Cup, Senior Cup, South of Scotland and then the league games as well must be near 50 games.
Don’t forget the Kilmarnock pie west of Scotland cup too :(

Big striker, he’s played in the juniors for years now. We played for the same pro youth team back in the day. He’s a bit older and a bit bigger these days lol imagine Talbot will be way too strong though but if he gets a chance he’s more than capable.
I’ll give him a wee wave :D

I thought I had seen a West of Scotland cup as well but when I googled to check last night it just brought the amateur version up :D

Utter madness!
If it wasn’t for some teams with lights and getting some midweek games in we would have no chance completing these fixtures. If the winter is particularly bad then they’re fecked

If it wasn’t for some teams with lights and getting some midweek games in we would have no chance completing these fixtures. If the winter is particularly bad then they’re fecked
Yeah seems the teams going for the license requirements may benefit from getting games played midweek but as you say a few cancellations it will be interesting to see what happens.

Back