Junior games: Saturday, 18th August 2018.

grahamdavid

Official Ticketer
Kilbirnie Ladeside v Largs Thistle

KO: 2pm. Valefield, Kirkland Road, Kilbirnie, KA25 6HT.

Both teams are defeated once in three outings this season but Kilbirnie have two wins and one loss and Theesel two draws and a loss.

It’s time for Theesel to notch up their first win of the league season.

Awa the Theesel! :cool:

Going to take in buffs v Troon
Ffs killing an hour till the bar opens at abbey park

FT Kilbirnie 0-2 Largs Thistle.

Kilbirnie had their n0. 9 sent off at 30mins but Thistle had dominated up to then. After the sending off it was one way traffic with Largs scoring through two bullet free kicks from Mark Miller and Paul Harkins. Those two were the midfield power house for Largs although the whole team played nice football and thoroughly deserved their win.

Next match: Saturday, 25th August. 2pm ko.
Hurlford v Largs Thistle.

Awa the Theesel! :cool:

Talbot 4 Bankies 0

Weird, weird game. If Bankies had gone in 2-0 head at half-time if would only have been fair. How their striker missed the 1v1 on our keeper I will never know. Well I do - Andy (bear) saved it. They could've scored later but for an immense latch ditch tackle by Wullie Lyle (bear)

Second half saw Talbot take the lead through a tremendous breakaway goal finished off by Graham Wilson. He bagged another two to complete his hat-trick before Dwayne Hyslop (bear) completed the scoring.

Mark Shankland (huge bear) said he would pay Rangers to sign Lawrence :D

I din't really like indulging in a "GIRUY" but one must go out to the Bankies fans. Bunch of arrogant arseholes who think their team is too good for the juniors. The sooner they fuck off the better.

Talbot 4 Bankies 0

Weird, weird game. If Bankies had gone in 2-0 head at half-time if would only have been fair. How their striker missed the 1v1 on our keeper I will never know. Well I do - Andy (bear) saved it. They could've scored later but for an immense latch ditch tackle by Wullie Lyle (bear)

Second half saw Talbot take the lead through a tremendous breakaway goal finished off by Graham Wilson. He bagged another two to complete his hat-trick before Dwayne Hyslop (bear) completed the scoring.

I din't really like indulging in a "GIRUY" but one must go out to the Bankies fans. Bunch of arrogant arseholes who think their team is too good for the juniors. The sooner they fuck off the better.

Arrogant bunch the bankies Colin.

Gutted:) that Pollok won.

Thought we Would go through the season drawing every game:)

Arrogant bunch the bankies Colin.

Gutted:) that Pollok won.

Thought we Would go through the season drawing every game:)

Heard they had a chance near the end to snatch an equaliser?

Heavy defeats for drabs, Medda, Peasy and Renfrew.

Medda must be poor if Cumnock are taking 4 off of them.

Would have been a travesty if the Buffs hadn't won that game.
Troon were sturdy in defence until the first goal but both penalties were stonewallers we hit crossbar in first half and post in second half if the buffs were more clinical we could have scored 6 easily- but the Troon no4 was lucky that the referee was in a good mood after his booking- cursing and swearing at the ref and linesman at every decision

Troon were sturdy in defence until the first goal but both penalties were stonewallers we hit crossbar in first half and post in second half if the buffs were more clinical we could have scored 6 easily- but the Troon no4 was lucky that the referee was in a good mood after his booking- cursing and swearing at the ref and linesman at every decision

Keenan?

Talbot 4 Bankies 0

They'll get their arses felt when they go to Kilwinning next week as well

Welcome

Just a shame the midweek games for next Wednesday are all off - after that result today I would have hoped that Talbot would also have won easily against the drabs.
Does this include the buffs home game on Monday ?

Talbot 4 Bankies 0

An absolute shitebag.

Beith won 7-2 v Rob Roy. 3 out of 3 in the league so far from the champions. Some fantastic football and great goals

Aye he was doing my head in. The Buffs created so many chances at one point it looked like being one of those days. Thankfully it wasn't!

Back