Junior shirt sizes

JW1988

Official Ticketer
It’s my nephews birthday, he’s not overly into football (I’d like to change that) and as such his mum & dad havent bought him any shirts in a while as they want him to make his own mind up on if he likes football. But they’ve said I am fine to get him one. He’s 6 and quite slim. Anyone any idea what size I should buy?

It’s my nephews birthday, he’s not overly into football (I’d like to change that) and as such his mum & dad havent bought him any shirts in a while as they want him to make his own mind up on if he likes football. But they’ve said I am fine to get him one. He’s 6 and quite slim. Anyone any idea what size I should buy?
Probably small kids size my daughters nearly 7 and got her medium but it's quite big on her

This might be helpful to you-
DDC44-D8-E-1205-4704-BBE8-7-CDB9-B466797.jpg

Back