Juniors 19/01

iaatpies

I expect a fair number of junior fixtures to be called off today, but is anybody planning on going to a junior game?

I'm hoping to head along to Pollok v Cumnock. Not sure if Newlandsfield is likely to be at any risk of a call off?

I expect a fair number of junior fixtures to be called off today, but is anybody planning on going to a junior game?

I'm hoping to head along to Pollok v Cumnock. Not sure if Newlandsfield is likely to be at any risk of a call off?

Pollok twitter page just confirmed game is ON.

Largs Thistle 2-1 Clydebank :D

Theesel two goals up within three minutes! After that it was pretty much end to end. Clydebank got one back on 25mins.

The Theesel goalkeeper was the busier one in the second half but in the end there were no more goals and Largs keep marching on.

:))

Rossvale 3 Whittlets Vics 1. The Vics scored just after half time then went down to 10 men before Rossvale added a 3rd. Rossvale keeper Jamie Donnelly kept us in the game with a couple of superb saves.

Pollok 2 Cumnock 0 three points for lok that’s about it. quiet in Cumnock tonight I would think

Big number 11 on trial for the Lok looked decent enough.

Number 9 for Pollok just looked big. Really Really big.

And Ally Semple got sent off. Which was nice.

Back