Juniors, Highland, Lowland, Women - 1/2 April 2023

Second bite at the south challenge cup for talbot at Caledonian Braves.

Brechin are going to throw it away.

They travel to Buckie on the final day.

Brechin have 6 games left and the season ends on 22nd off this month. If they win next 5 games - a lot to ask in a short space of time - they only need a draw at Buckie on the last day, but any slip up at all will hand it to Buckie.

Braves 2 Talbot 1. Probably shaded it overall tbh but a poor game at a poor venue.

You want a team wearing Green and white hoops to win? :oops: :))

I personally hate Buckie with a passion. Played there many times back in the day and never liked them.

Couldn’t tell you what Buckie wear to be honest, just got a dislike for Brechin after their attempts to wiggle their way out of relegation from League Two recently and then their attempts to get themselves to get into the Lowland League instead of the Highland League

I personally hate Buckie with a passion. Played there many times back in the day and never liked them.

The way things are going it could be an Elgin v Buckie play off for a league spot. That could be lively

Worked with a lad who's brother is a Buckie legend but also a huge Bear. Couldn't think anything worse than donning the green and grey.

I take it braves are another no ground no fan base rent a ground , playing the we are a senior club mob
We were poor. However, I’d reckon the Braves would struggle in our league. They passed the ball about ok but only sloppy “defending” cost us

Their ground is tiny. Plastic. Luckily it was nowhere near the stated 500 capacity or not many folk are getting to see all the pitch.

Think defeat to Peasy all but cemented Cambuslangs fate. Who joins them both dropping down the leagues? You would have to say Arthurlie & Kirky RR will be battling it out with Kilwinning having so many games in hand.

Think defeat to Peasy all but cemented Cambuslangs fate. Who joins them both dropping down the leagues? You would have to say Arthurlie & Kirky RR will be battling it out with Kilwinning having so many games in hand.
I'm sure if Beith win the league then only two teams go down so likely Camby then Arthulie, Kirky, or petershill

I'm sure if Beith win the league then only two teams go down so likely Camby then Arthulie, Kirky, or petershill
Beith deserve it, they're consistant and a solid well drilled outfit. Shame their gaffer is a headcase but can't deny he's good at his job.

Back