Jurassic Kingdom Botanic Gardens

I.M.A.Bear

Official Ticketer
Taking my son along to this on Saturday morning at the Botanic Gardens.
Anybody been to it?

Seen a wee sneak preview of the dinosaurs in St. Enoch's a while back and he was fascinated by them so got us booked up.

I was there on Sunday with the kids.

The big T-rex is a belter.

A nice walk through the Botanics and Arboretum and a bit of education for the wee ones, ideal really.

Taking my son along to this on Saturday morning at the Botanic Gardens.
Anybody been to it?

Seen a wee sneak preview of the dinosaurs in St. Enoch's a while back and he was fascinated by them so got us booked up.
My two grandson's went last week,the 10 year old enjoyed it as he got to jump about mad, the two year old was a bit non plussed with it.

I thought it was utter shte for the money..

Aye, but did your kid(s) enjoy it?

To be honest I'm not expecting it to be amazing, it's a walk through the park with some robotic dinosaurs. If it keeps the wee chap entertained for a couple of hours it's well worth £11.50.

Taking the grandaughter tomorrow,for anyone who hasn't booked up yet it's cheaper doing so online,also if you use PR code GLASGOW20 you will get 20% off.

Was there on Saturday and walked out before going whole way round. It was far too busy and the kids couldn't see much. Took an hour just to get to the 3rd dinosaur and parents let their kids go under the rope and climb all over the dinosaurs, breaking the teeth n spines on them.

The first part was really congested for us, but once you get to the other end of the park and onto the Kelvin Walkway it gets nicer. Kid's will love it, adults will be a bit nonplussed but it made for a nice enough half day out for us all.

I wish we'd planned a little better and taken a picnic blanket and made more of a day of it within the park.

Thanks for the reminder on this.. saw it advertised and meant to book it at the time.

Will go on Saturday morning before heading to Ibrox.

For anyone with kids who like Dinosaurs, and in the area for the Botanics' dino exhibition, head along the Gt Western Road to Jurassic Parr @ American Golf - adventure golf with dinosaur theme- my wee fella loved it.
Another family playing in front of us had come along to after being to the exhibition @ Botanics.
Pricey but fun (13 notes for me and wee man)

Was there on Saturday and walked out before going whole way round. It was far too busy and the kids couldn't see much. Took an hour just to get to the 3rd dinosaur and parents let their kids go under the rope and climb all over the dinosaurs, breaking the teeth n spines on them.

Went this first day it opened and found it to be the exact same. They've tried to cram too many people in to maximize profit and ruined it quite a bit by doing so. Dare say weekdays with the schools being back will be better

Aye, but did your kid(s) enjoy it?

To be honest I'm not expecting it to be amazing, it's a walk through the park with some robotic dinosaurs. If it keeps the wee chap entertained for a couple of hours it's well worth £11.50.

No they didnt. Maybe i over exaggerated it but my son wasnt too pleased when we got in and my daughter just moans all the time anyway, so no it was shite for £45.

Taking the grandaughter tomorrow,for anyone who hasn't booked up yet it's cheaper doing so online,also if you use PR code GLASGOW20 you will get 20% off.

anyone going should do this. We got the subway at KP and there staring at us was a poster advisin you can get 20% off.

Thought it was average at best but my 6 year old and his 2 year old cousin loved it , the merchandise stall is a rip off though £12 for a toy you can pick up in toys 'r' us for half that

Good for kids. Pish for adults. Was mobbed when I was there so keep kids close by.

This sums it up. My 4 year old enjoyed it, I didn't! Lots of big dinosaur models but no interaction. See the dinosaur, take a random picture, move on to the next one. And I went along just before lunch on the Sunday, it was rammed.

Went during the week with my 3 year old and 1 year old it wasn't too busy . Oliver my 3 year old loved it as he likes dinosaurs. The models have seen better days and they don't move much but a kid doesn't notice that. The T Rex is some size. I would say worth it to see your weans face , I wouldn't have taken my teenage daughter she would have said it was rubbish.

My 5 year old loved it. We were there on sat. Was super busy. I wasn't overly impressed but as I said the wee man loved it. T-Rex is the highlight and I was surprised by how many dinos were actually there. Overall I'd recommend for younger kids. Queue for the Dino ride thing was a killer tho.

Back