Jurgen Klopp, Jaiket on a shaky nail??

Nah, I think this season will be written off, and the benefit of the doubt given that its been an 'anomoly' of sorts. Next season though... becomes a case of 2nd best is nothing and it's "auf weidersehen, lad" by 'mutual consent' at best if they don't challenge for the title.

Liverpool certainly seem to be struggling a fair bit. Which is a good thing to watch in all fairness.

I doubt anyone has the resources to compete with those two moving forward, but that being the case, why would you get rid of the guy who’s managed to record massive successes despite that financial disadvantage?
I never said they should get rid of him, he has put Liverpool into the top teams in Europe since he took over, my point was the owners not being able to compete with Man City or Newcastle or Man Utd.

He has paid the price for being too loyal to old players who are now over the hill. Plus loyal to players who are just bang average such as Ox.

It's not just a lack of money to spend, he has been given enough. He just kept too many older guys who should have been replaced with more energetic younger players.
Sounds familiar.

Miles off it this season. I think it would be a good time for both him and Liverpool to part ways
He did well with Dortmund,but when things started to go south it went downhill quickly.
He won't be the first manager,or the last,having a certain shelf life as a manager at the same club before things start to tail off and seems that time maybe approaching for him and Liverpool.

Had Gerrard not been poor at villa he would have been ready to slide right in there
I still think he'll have his shot at it. He is Mr Liverpool and has won a title and a great record at our level in Europe. Villa was never the right fit for him but I think he could do very well despite his record at Villa.

I think he will be gone if they lose to Real Madrid.
Especially if there is no improvement in their league position.
Liverpool cannot afford to be without European football next season.

What I will never work out with TAA is why he has not played as a right sided midfield player.
He is a super footballer, but his defensive capabilities are definitely questionable

tfcnVau.gif

The problem is, who do they bring in. There's not a lot of top level managers (imo) around for them.

Who would replace him , to me the players look to have list the energy & drive they used to have all the games catching up

Even if they finished 10th in the league and got knocked out in the next round of the CL, he’ll be there next season if he wants to.

One of the few managers in world football with so much credit in the bank that he decides his future.

Had Gerrard not been poor at villa he would have been ready to slide right in there

To be honest the way things have panned out this season with Liverpool it was all falling into place in regards Gerrard getting his dream job as he may well have been in the running very soon as it looks like Klopp is nearing the end of the road there.

But in the process he made a rip roaring kunt of it by jumping ship to Aston Villa where his stock as a manager just fell right off a cliff.

I still think he'll have his shot at it. He is Mr Liverpool and has won a title and a great record at our level in Europe. Villa was never the right fit for him but I think he could do very well despite his record at Villa.
Strange as it may seem, I agree with you.

B
Now out of the FA Cup, a good bit away from Champions League place in the EPL

do you think the unimaginable a few seasons ago could happen and Jurgen get the sack??
Brighton, Fulham and Brentford are above them in the league, which is what really counts.
He's definitely under pressure.

Completely shafted by the board. 1 midfield signing in almost 5 year isn't sustainable at any club let alone the ones who are expected to complete at the top table.

B

Brighton, Fulham and Brentford are above them in the league, which is what really counts.
He's definitely under pressure.
Brighton have put 8 past them in last 3 games and Brentford beat them 3-1 last time they met.

That's shocking for a Liverpool team tbh, no excuse.

He is still an excellent football manager and man manager , for whatever reason he and the club have failed to invest in the squad and turnover players, to keep them at the level they should be .I think he can turn that round next year.

They need a rebuild particularly in the midfield but do they have the money to sign Bellingham and Rice?

Can't see him going anywhere on account of the fact there's no obvious replacement for him. It'd be a huge risk for them. They'll try to see this out.

They're needing a huge refresh though. The midfield is honking and a good whack of their players aren't good enough.

Nah, way to much credit in the bank. I think that this will be put down to a reset season, and maybe seen as the ending of a cycle and the start of another. Might take a season or so to put another team together but I think he'll be afforded the time, if he wants it

Really starting to go breasts vertical for him at Anfield. Wasn’t that long ago he was getting lauded as better than Guardiola etc

Liverpool had a shocker of a season the year after they win the title.
They got back to their best the following season.
Wouldn't be surprised if they're in the champions league final again.

His legacy at Liverpool isn’t as good as some would have you believe.
Really?
1st title in 30 odd years, ran a phenomenal city side close on 2 other occasiosns.
European champions, 3 champions league finals, super cup winners, 1 Europa final and both domestic cups.

Back