Just been a guest on an Aberdeen fans podcast!!

paintyourwagon

Official Ticketer
So a mate of mine is one of the presenters it's usually 2 Aberdeen fans and the other host is a rangers man.

Anyway the rangers man had a family problem this week and a guest let them down so they wanted someone to talk about us at the weekend.

Maybe its because of lockdown but I am absolutely buzzing having just banged on about how good we are for 30 minutes.

They all think we are miles ahead of the beggars and are saying that purely as guys who can watch and understand football.

Cool story bro

giphy.webp

Fair play mate, there are some great podcasts out just now and fresh that you can go on and talk about a game of football for what it is without being bogged down with the external crap!

He did try that at one point as I used Davis as an example of how far we have come a guy with a 130 caps coming on at 4-0

Aye you always talk about your own always goes back to that. Shut that down though.

Bit of chat about mccrorie what we feel rangers are good at and what the beggars are not so good at.

The other guest was an ex rangers youth but his bit was before me

So a mate of mine is one of the presenters it's usually 2 Aberdeen fans and the other host is a Rangers man.

Anyway the Rangers man had a family problem this week and a guest let them down so they wanted someone to talk about us at the weekend.

Maybe its because of lockdown but I am absolutely buzzing having just banged on about how good we are for 30 minutes.

They all think we are miles ahead of the beggars and are saying that purely as guys who can watch and understand football.

Cool story bro

Well played G.

Anywhere to hear it?

So a mate of mine is one of the presenters it's usually 2 Aberdeen fans and the other host is a Rangers man.

Anyway the Rangers man had a family problem this week and a guest let them down so they wanted someone to talk about us at the weekend.

Cool story bro
you got a link mate?

Its a football podcast just that they are all from Turriff. They all played highland league so so happens 2 of them are sheep shaggers.

Should have called it a football podcast but calling it Aberdeen as all there audience are NE and highlands
Ah I see what’s the name of it mate? Something to pass the time

Ah I see what’s the name of it mate? Something to pass the time

So my mate says its on all platforms. Just checked YouTube and its there but here is the link for Spotify he gave me. Seems to work clicking on that and I dont have a Spotify account

banged on about how good we are for 30 minutes?
i would have banged on about how good we are for a whole game.
i do know what you meant.

He did try that at one point as I used Davis as an example of how far we have come a guy with a 130 caps coming on at 4-0

Aye you always talk about your own always goes back to that. Shut that down though.

Bit of chat about mccrorie what we feel Rangers are good at and what the beggars are not so good at.

The other guest was an ex Rangers youth but his bit was before me
You got a link mate

Fair play mate, not sure I would want to do it or listen to an opposing fan on H&H or the others. Keep riding the wave Bears!

Cool story bro
Did you have to walk through sheep dip first

Fair play mate, not sure I would want to do it or listen to an opposing fan on H&H or the others. Keep riding the wave Bears!

They aren’t a rival club, but we do have a Derby fan on seemingly every other H&H pod at the minute :)

Do agree though, the mixed fan stuff not really for me. Fair play to the guy all the same.

Cool story bro
Nothing bout sheep tied to lamp-posts then?

If you go on any other teams forums outwith the scum they all think we're miles ahead of them. I was surprised at the Hibs site given there's no love lost between us but some on their rave about how good we are compared to them. Suppose it's just honesty.

Cool story bro
Brilliant

Well technically the Sheep are the only one of the bigger clubs that have been in the league the entire time this 10iar nonsense has been going on. So technically, the 8.75iar has only been against them...technically.

So here is a link to it the guy on before me is Graham Robertson who signs for rangers at 13 and tells of how the route to the first team squad was quite a long one. Cant believe the number he says!

I’ve not listened to it, but if memory serves me correct, you played for Rangers?

You were in the youth team around the same time as Barry Robson?

Cool story bro

Slippery slope mate.

Next it's what drugs match the high then what drugs get you to sleep.

Loads of venereal disease.

Dodgy pictures of you in woman's underwear all over the internet.

Then settling down in the midlands as a vegan with your border collie called Geoff.

Jermaine Defoe on £65k a week? What planet are they on? :D
I should have answered that ask a beggar they know more about our finances and contracts than anyone
I’ve not listened to it, but if memory serves me correct, you played for Rangers?

You were in the youth team around the same time as Barry Robson?

I have only played for rangers on the PlayStation mate

They aren’t a rival club, but we do have a Derby fan on seemingly every other H&H pod at the minute :)

Do agree though, the mixed fan stuff not really for me. Fair play to the guy all the same.

Tess is a Rangers fan as well though - I think the guy is really good on all the shows I've heard him on. Talks sense and hates the mentally challengeds. That'll do for me.

Back