Just been a guest on an Aberdeen fans podcast!!

So a mate of mine is one of the presenters it's usually 2 Aberdeen fans and the other host is a Rangers man.

Anyway the Rangers man had a family problem this week and a guest let them down so they wanted someone to talk about us at the weekend.

Maybe its because of lockdown but I am absolutely buzzing having just banged on about how good we are for 30 minutes.

They all think we are miles ahead of the beggars and are saying that purely as guys who can watch and understand football.

Cool story bro
Decent listen to that mate. I quite like getting the perspective of fans of other clubs, who aren't blinded by hatred.

No way Defoe is our top paid player, I'd agree with you that it's Morelos.

giphy.gif

That must be the casuals...no colours

Decent listen to that mate. I quite like getting the perspective of fans of other clubs, who aren't blinded by hatred.

No way Defoe is our top paid player, I'd agree with you that it's Morelos.
I have since been told by a particularly reliable source contacting me after listening to the podcast that kemar Roofe is the highest paid. Possibly even the highest paid in the country

Just don’t enjoy listening to him, sure he’s a nice enough guy all the same. Not being a full time Rangers fan probably doesn’t help. But just far better options across the H&H group for me.
Fair do’s mate. Get what you’re saying he does bang on about Derby but I always just think well that’s where he’s from but I take your point. H&H is superb so many good shows if you have time to listen to them...to work and back is my time to cram them .

Fair do’s mate. Get what you’re saying he does bang on about Derby but I always just think well that’s where he’s from but I take your point. H&H is superb so many good shows if you have time to listen to them...to work and back is my time to cram them .

It’s a phenomenal media offering for Gers fans and, like you say, so much content. Even the non-football stuff is often superb.

The live shows at Ibrox have been fantastic, atmosphere at them is excellent.

Hopefully likes of Edgar and what he’s doing with the pod really signals the end for the toxic garbage in the Scottish press.

So a mate of mine is one of the presenters it's usually 2 Aberdeen fans and the other host is a Rangers man.

Anyway the Rangers man had a family problem this week and a guest let them down so they wanted someone to talk about us at the weekend.

Maybe its because of lockdown but I am absolutely buzzing having just banged on about how good we are for 30 minutes.

They all think we are miles ahead of the beggars and are saying that purely as guys who can watch and understand football.

Cool story bro

Going to give it a listen on the drive to work tomorrow.

It’s a phenomenal media offering for Gers fans and, like you say, so much content. Even the non-football stuff is often superb.

The live shows at Ibrox have been fantastic, atmosphere at them is excellent.

Hopefully likes of Edgar and what he’s doing with the pod really signals the end for the toxic garbage in the Scottish press.
Couldn’t have said it better myself mate.

So here is a link to it the guy on before me is Graham Robertson who signs for Rangers at 13 and tells of how the route to the first team squad was quite a long one. Cant believe the number he says!

what year was he there?

I used to do the shirt printing in the shop in 1999-2002. The squad list went to 57(ish) with kids listed after 30 as official members of the first team.

what year was he there?

I used to do the shirt printing in the shop in 1999-2002. The squad list went to 57(ish) with kids listed after 30 as official members of the first team.
He is 44 I have a pic of him running with Peter huistra, Duke box, Ian durrant and has the shorts on of the 1995 addidas strip

So would be 19 or so on that picture

Back