Just before your team gets pumped by The Rangers of Glasgow...

if im right im sure we have a great record against dutch teams away from home so what did they expect

All that singing and dancing for their team to get pumped.

The intimidation worked a treat.....for us. :))

Always thought the Dutch were quite affable, decent types.

This lot and Feyenoord last year have shown mentally challenged-level scumminess and unpleasantness.

Maybe just their football supporters letting the side down.

Seems like every duch team have some a scumbag element to their fanbase and theres quite a bad football hoologan culture there.

That sort of thing doesn't bother me.

Our players are used to getting sectarian abuse all around Scotland so a wee bit of colour won't bother them.

gay outdoor rave ?

looks like an outdoor, updated version of The Blue Oyster Club except with worse music

0c8kuU.gif

Always thought the Dutch were quite affable, decent types.

This lot and Feyenoord last year have shown mentally challenged-level scumminess and unpleasantness.

Maybe just their football supporters letting the side down.
Pretty much that. The Dutch are an easy going crowd, but the football hooligans are a nasty lot. It’s a bit of a subculture, they love a scrap amongst themselves, but it can get very rowdy. Cafe furniture and anything not bolted down gets thrown one way and then the other. It’s been going on since the 80s.

Perhaps they were just enjoying themselves????

Same with the fireworks thing during the night, imagine the audacity of trying to upset your opponents before a big game.

Why is everyone so offended by things these days??

Perhaps they were just enjoying themselves????

Same with the fireworks thing during the night, imagine the audacity of trying to upset your opponents before a big game.

Why is everyone so offended by things these days??
I could have posted this word for word mate.
Don't get me started on "Cloggies".

If no fans are allowed into the our fixture with the scum at new year we should block the road and do something similar as they arrive

Back