Just checked the Sky planner

Bastards. The wean's sittin' here in tears. Telt the wee man he would see Tav.
This is child abuse. I'm phoning Esther.

Bastards. The wean's sittin' here in tears. Telt the wee man he would see Tav.
This is child abuse. I'm phoning Esther.
image.jpg

And not a thing for us in the build up to the biggest occasion in Scottish football in 14 years ( unless a draw against England gets you going )

Utterly beyond pathetic and bigoted now and to be perfectly honest it is verging on racism.

Diabolical
my priest never mentioned it at Mass

Ragin because you can't sit and watch Michael Stewart discussing how bio-mechanics mean Frankfurt will win the final.

Mate, we are in the Europa League Final. Enjoy it, and revel in the panic and fear that the SMSM are feeling right now.

I don’t think I made my point well mate lol!

Tomorrow night either the BBC Scotland or STV should have had Ed players on discussing the final, ex finals etc and wishing us well

But nothing - %^*& the bastards
Whislt not putting his point across very clearly, the OP does have a point particularly of course with Pacific Quay CSC who it must remembered broadcast almost all day from Seville when the rats were there and covered it by shipping out 94 staff to spain.

Just to be clear my point being was a 30 minute programme with or without footage due to copy right.

Get ex bears on etc but there is not a thing being shown on BBC Scotland
If anyone was ever in doubt Reporting Scotland the female presenter had an emerald green dress on and the weather man had a matching tie on. Anyone who thinks that was a “coincidence“ is deluded.
They will be waiting for anything negative to report in the same way they ignore reporting anything negative on the nationalists.

And not a thing for us in the build up to the biggest occasion in Scottish football in 14 years ( unless a draw against England gets you going )

Utterly beyond pathetic and bigoted now and to be perfectly honest it is verging on racism.

Diabolical
Don't take this the wrong way mate but you sound like a panty wetting throbber.
I hope you are ok.

Thought this was going to be about flight prices coming back down a bit at the last minute.

Ragin'
B-D
Glad I wasn’t the only one that thought this might be something to do with flights.

I was going to recommend the OP spoke to the Civil Aviation Authority about his concern.

Just to be clear my point being was a 30 minute programme with or without footage due to copy right.

Get ex bears on etc but there is not a thing being shown on BBC Scotland

Yep, missed a trick with a type of pre match party type thing no matter who is showing the match. It’s like when I used to run gigs etc, I’d always get bars involved to do pre and post gig events. TV should be doing the same.

Whislt not putting his point across very clearly, the OP does have a point particularly of course with Pacific Quay CSC who it must remembered broadcast almost all day from Seville when the rats were there and covered it by shipping out 94 staff to spain.
hate to defend them but they were showing the game live as the BBC had the rights to it at that point

Sky will do as much as they can without telling you who is showing it, no interest in STV or BBC Scotland beng anywhere near it

That really isn't clear from your original post! :))

I take your point about the BBC/STV, although not sure whether I'd expect much programming in advance, beyond news updates - especially as footage will be copyrighted by BT, STV are junkies for SNP govt advertising/funding, and BBC Scotland are on a self-imposed ban from Ibrox.

If we do the business on Wednesday night, they'll all be obliged to cover it through gritted teeth - that's good enough for me!
You can bet your last penny on if one of ours even accidently breaks glass over there the will be onto it like a rat down a drainpipe.

Ragin because you can't sit and watch Michael Stewart discussing how bio-mechanics mean Frankfurt will win the final.

Mate, we are in the Europa League Final. Enjoy it, and revel in the panic and fear that the SMSM are feeling right now.
I thought tonight that a Scottish broadcasting lady's front bottom could have had

Neil McCann, Steven Thomson, big Eck, Marvin Andrews, Shota etc

And spoke about the achievement. That’s all

I thought tonight that a Scottish broadcasting lady's front bottom could have had

Neil McCann, Steven Thomson, big Eck, Marvin Andrews, Shota etc

And spoke about the achievement. That’s all
They should have. But you knew they wouldn't. Don't give it another thought and enjoy the build up on the numerous other platforms that are speaking about it.
Europa League Final my man!

Back