Just for a laugh

I remember when I was a little lad and we got beat in the cup game at home to Hamilton 1-0 we left 5 mins early and as we were at the roundabout near where the wee rangers club is a roar went up from the stadium and I turned round and I kept walking and I walked straight into a lamp post. I went down like a sack of spuds.

I remember when I was a little lad and we got beat in the cup game at home to Hamilton 1-0 we left 5 mins early and as we were at the roundabout near where the wee rangers club is a roar went up from the stadium and I turned round and I kept walking and I walked straight into a lamp post. I went down like a sack of spuds.
ha ha im 33 mate, i dont know what happened, been a while since i fell

Mate with all the work being done and people being happy with the road markings being painted round the stadium they really should re-surface it. Its a terroble surface to walk on especially in the dark.

As i walk rou d to the goavan tbe surfave is terrible and full of potholes. I have went over on my ankle many a time never went down like a girl though ;p lol

i fell on my kunt today right outside the Copland, flat on my face 2 old guys helped me up, plasters on my hand and knee, still made it for kick off :)

Felt like a right t1t
Was that you ? I’m sure the club will be in touch to pay for the paving stones you smashed when you fell.:p

i fell on my kunt today right outside the Copland, flat on my face 2 old guys helped me up, plasters on my hand and knee, still made it for kick off :)

Felt like a right t1t

Plasters !, get back to us when it's a stitcher, lol,

Nothing worse, especially when you cannie jump up and breenge on thinking no-one saw you.

Were the auld yins dusting you down and telling you that you were fine ?

lol, it happens to us all but worse with a crowd seeing it happen.

Nothing worse, especially when you cannie jump up and breenge on thinking no-one saw you.

There was a right tit felt so the Auld yins had a good time

ha ha yea 2 old guys gave me a hand up, wasnt that fussed about people seeing tbh most people just kept walking ha ha

Back