Just for tonight, rock the place from minute 1.

Ayrforce1

Forget new membership schemes, paying ST's up front, recent struggles for tonight.
Just as the team need to raise the game, we do too.
From before KO get the place on it's feet, lift the roof.
We can play a part on this, I doubt Braga will experience what we can offer in atmosphere very often so let's cash in on it.

Would love to think so but I can’t see it . There’s a definite sense of gloom enveloped the entire club since the break .

I reckon the best atmosphere this season was Legia at home , or the first half of feyenoord at home . Understandable as arguably Legia in financial terms was our biggest game of the season .

The amount of people that think we should have 9
every week I say this but the usual sit down shut up mob will be out in force before leaving after 75 minutes of shouting abuse at the players regardless of score

The amount of people that think we should have 97% possession is incredible, they will have long spells of the ball. It is what happens in football. I have a guy beside me that wants us to play 5 up front and chase the keeper down every time he has the ball.

The amount of people that think we should have 9

The amount of people that think we should have 97% possession is incredible, they will have long spells of the ball. It is what happens in football. I have a guy beside me that wants us to play 5 up front and chase the keeper down every time he has the ball.

what annoys me even more is when a defender is about to head the ball clear and some idiots are screaming for Kent etc to challenge him

clearly Kent is standing back because the ball is just going to come to the area he’s in, this specific things annoys me so much

Well said OP.

I hope all the fans can keep onside and keep the moans and groans to a minimum.

When I woke up this morning I was thinking negatively that we might get beat...by 10am that progressed onto a score draw....now it's a narrow win...by 8pm I'll be saying it's a 5-0 job :))

Hoping the arsehole behind me has stuck to his promise and not bought his ticket after he spent the last 20 minutes of the Young Boys game screaming abuse, went mental when they equalised, and repeatedly and loudly told anyone who could hear him at full time that "he's (Gerrard) fucked this for us."

I’m sure it will be noisy from the start. Performance will dictate how it goes from there.

Recall under DA we were getting horsed by Valencia, start of 2nd half crowd recognised they were a class outfit and got behind our team accordingly. Game finished 1-2 but we gave it a right good effort on and off the pitch

Last edited:
It needs to be and I cannot stress how bad it looks as soon as kickoff starts and everyone except the Broomloan take to their seats then it’s quiet until we score.

We need to improve the atmosphere even at these games. Stand up if you can and join in on chants. It’s crucial at games like this.

Hoping the arsehole behind me has stuck to his promise and not bought his ticket after he spent the last 20 minutes of the Young Boys game screaming abuse, went mental when they equalised, and repeatedly and loudly told anyone who could hear him at full time that "he's (Gerrard) fucked this for us."
People like this ruin the game for everyone. I hope he's not at the game tonight for your sake, and for the sake of the team. Imagine hearing that kind of nonsense from a fan when you're trying to play. Embarrassing. We don't need 'fans' like that.

The crowd feed off the players application and attitude. If the team come flying out the traps and press hard the crowd will be brilliant. If we sit back and let them on to us we will be quiet. It’s always been the way.
The only other way the crowd will get louder is if we get an injustice ( red card or penalty against us) as that seems to get the atmosphere up

Just don’t get it with these c.unts.

Forget new membership schemes, paying ST's up front, recent struggles for tonight.
We can play a part on this, I doubt Braga will experience what we can offer in atmosphere very often so let's cash in on it.
I agree but we should do this every game

Lets hope so, although the amount of folk round about me that lose their head with the negative abuse of players when europeans teams enjoy a spell of possession does my head in. Its Braga tonight not Brechin, they will have decent spells!
The irony is, if we have 70% possession it's likely braga will pick us off on the break.

Similarly, if they have the ball we are very decent on the counter.

Europe this season atmosphere wise has been much better away from home- actually haven't been that impressed at Ibrox its the usual 5 minutes then moans and groans for a misplaced pass. The YB all be it slightly anti climatic was also an odd atmosphere... hopefully its bouncing tonight and I am eating my words.

Agree. LET’s GO RANGERS !!!!!!!

And remember what the cry was, players & fans.

These are the people I wish would never come back to Ibrox ever again.

Has to be Parma esque tonight , Aw the stubborn arseholes get oot your grump , lift the team , in result they will up performance which will improve our result and us n the players bounce off each other!! It’s a must , if you wana moan and groan , sit in the house wae your slippers on and gee your ticket to someone else

Back