Just had £40 taken from my account from Rangers TC

Yip mygers, right on cue as I was looking at how much money I’d need for Seville, they go and take more from me :rolleyes:

Money was taken from my account this afternoon left me skint
The things you have to do to stay on the season ticket waiting list

Me and the young boys came out but not my missus'. I set them all up with the same card, strange.

I'm the same, got a text from my bank today saying i was in my overdraught, just never expected my Gers payment.

Been known for weeks that MyGers would auto-renew today unless you’d opted out. New subscriptions available from tomorrow for those who didn’t auto-renew or who now want to join.

They actually sent an email out on the day the Leipzig away game

RENEWAL PROCESS

You don’t have to worry about the hassle of signing up for next season as on Monday 9th May, your Membership for Season 2022/23 will be automatically renewed!

MyGers Membership prices have been FROZEN from this season and are:

2021/22 Season Ticket Holders

£40 (Adult) £20 (Junior - Under 16 on the 1st July 2022)
Non-Season Ticket Holders
£50 (Adult) £25 (Junior – Under 16 on the 1st July 2022)

If your card details have changed since last year we unfortunately can’t process your 2022/23 membership automatically. To continue your membership experience into next season, please click HERE from Tuesday 10th May.

As a thank you for your continued loyalty and support, all MyGers members who renew their 2022/23 membership by 31st May 2022 will receive an additional 10 MyGers points!

If you would prefer not to be automatically renewed, please email mygers@rangers.co.uk before 10am (UK time) on Thursday 5th May. Please make sure you include your full name and Rangers Number within the e-mail.

Only 40 came out, my daughters hasnt ?
Could you check your order history to see if it’s shown up please ? Trying to figure out if mines has came off but not got online banking atm to log in and see

It’s showing as purchased in my Purchase History but nothing taken from my bank account as of yet?

Dunno how to check mate. Could maybe wait a few days and if it doesn’t go through either email them or just buy a new MyGers sub in her name?
Yeah, I vaguely remember there being a delay last year, possibly was the MyGers .
It shows that they came off same day last year, alongside MyGers was TrueGers 12-15, £20, Is that what they called the junior membership? She's now 16 and im paying the concession rate for her ST. I Wonder if thats thrown a spanner in the complex world of Rangers, online product purchasing

Yeah, I vaguely remember there being a delay last year, possibly was the MyGers .
It shows that they came off same day last year, alongside MyGers was TrueGers 12-15, £20, Is that what they called the junior membership? She's now 16 and im paying the concession rate for her ST. I Wonder if thats thrown a spanner in the complex world of Rangers, online product purchasing
Sounds a reasonable theory mate. Watch your bank account for a couple of days and if nothing shows just renew manually I reckon.

TrueGers is for that age group

Since you have mentioned she is now 16 that i guess would the reason why it might not have automatically renewed as now the cost for her for be the £40 adult membership

Back