Just met Mick Beale

'Ho. Ho. BEALE. HO BEALE. You should (hiccup) be ashamed of yoursel (incoherent mumbling) ya judas rat bastart ye (hiccup)''

Do our players who aren't on international duty not train why their teammates are away? Gerrard in London or holiday allegedly and Beale is hanging about transport museums being approached by weirdos saying they love him...
From what I can gather the players and staff are having some time off.

If anything it shows the reach of Rangers in a place the size of London they are filming the manager getting off a train and Mick Beale can't escape in a museum day out...

Think this thread has potential :))normally I would never dream of interrupting someone from our club if they were out with their kids, I have to be honest though, in this case I would definitely be tempted to ask the question.

Do our players who aren't on international duty not train why their teammates are away? Gerrard in London or holiday allegedly and Beale is hanging about transport museums being approached by weirdos saying they love him...
The players have gone to the Time Capsule, then they've got Laser Quest after apart from Barker who's afraid of the dark.

I’m taking “wait and see” from Marvellous Mick as they’re going nowhere. If anything else materialises I’m laying the blame squarely at the door of the OP.
Completely agree.

I think Mick has really nailed his colours to the master with his unambiguous response.

Our captain is currently streaming himself playing his Xbox, so I think its fair to say this afternoon isn't a work day.

Why would I lie about that? His Instagram didn’t even say where he was, I recognised it and was here with the missus and said to her wonder if we’ll bump into him and 2mins later there he was on the steps.

Just said he’s making a mistake going to Villa, same if I saw Gerrard, told him they are legends and loved by everyone at the club and they won’t get that anywhere else.

What’s so weird about that?
Agreed mate, different if it wasn't on the day that our full mgmt team were about to make a huge decision but it was and I for one would've done the same thing.
Not that it'll change one thing but that's not the point.

As emotionally charged as all this is, %^*& approaching a Rangers coach on his day off, whilst he is with his kids.

If I was Mick, I’d be getting the family back to the hotel pronto.

I’m guessing it’s a day off today Tav was getting pelters for playing his Xbox earlier!

Was wandering round the Natural History Museum and bumped into Mick Beale (check his Instagram).

Said they are making a massive mistake and that they’re loved by the fans, he said appreciate the nice words and to just wait and see and he’s with the kids so had to go.

Cool story bro and all that but just doing my bit if I can!
Maybe he's in there trying to fossilitate a move to Villa.

Back