Just met Mick Beale

y-RruK.gif

"Hey Dum Dum, don't be going to Villa !!"

Don't know what's worse on here, our panty wetters or the infested creaming themselves at rumours about sg

As emotionally charged as all this is, %^*& approaching a Rangers coach on his day off, whilst he is with his kids.

If I was Mick, I’d be getting the family back to the hotel pronto.

Context of the approach is the one for me.

I'd happily shake his hand (perhaps not in a pandemic) to thank him for delivering 55.

I cant imagine many people have ever changed their mind on a decision, after being accosted by a random stranger in the street. Frankly id have a lower opinion of Gerrard and Beale if they stayed now :))

Was wandering round the Natural History Museum and bumped into Mick Beale (check his Instagram).

Said they are making a massive mistake and that they’re loved by the fans, he said appreciate the nice words and to just wait and see and he’s with the kids so had to go.

Cool story bro and all that but just doing my bit if I can!
What kind of jeans does he wear or was he in his Training gear ?

Just throwing this out there... Beale has turned off comments on his Instagram posts from today...

Do our players who aren't on international duty not train why their teammates are away? Gerrard in London or holiday allegedly and Beale is hanging about transport museums being approached by weirdos saying they love him...
They get a midweek day off and a contractual 5 weeks holiday a year.

Although players with international commitments might not see a holiday.

Was wandering round the Natural History Museum and bumped into Mick Beale (check his Instagram).

Said they are making a massive mistake and that they’re loved by the fans, he said appreciate the nice words and to just wait and see and he’s with the kids so had to go.

no you didnt

Fair play OP, it's on your mind and alot of people's mind right now , so you went to discuss it. Its a free country!

There was a poster on here told us he was speaking to Ryan Jack and Jack himself said he would be on the bench for Alashkert away.
Just saying like, this place is a mine of information....
Jack’s initial target was the OF game which was the Sunday after that game but he met with a set back so that may not be as far from the truth as it’s sounds.

Fair play to the OP approaching Michael B as long as it was done in the correct manner.

I’ll tell you one thing though guys…Follow Follow has went to a new level with this thread. I’m literally laughing out loud reading the comments.

Apart from the utter mortification of it. Like it would influence Beale’s decision or he would give a randomer in a museum an exclusive :)

Why would I lie about that? His Instagram didn’t even say where he was, I recognised it and was here with the missus and said to her wonder if we’ll bump into him and 2mins later there he was on the steps.

Just said he’s making a mistake going to Villa, same if I saw Gerrard, told him they are legends and loved by everyone at the club and they won’t get that anywhere else.

What’s so weird about that?
There are some complete dicks on here sometimes. At least you got the message across :)

Absolute lies.

All laughing at the op. But if Beale turned round and told him he's defo staying you'd all spunk in your pants and congratulate the guy for asking.

Ha was just thinking that. Some acting like the OP has ran at him, fell to his knees and started crying.

SC I know you are far too cool to be chatting to famous folks but, it does happen bud. Doubt I'd have done it either mind but, not sure I find it all that mortifying either :)

A bit of respite on an otherwise stressful day at least.

Apart from the utter mortification of it. Like it would influence Beale’s decision or he would give a randomer in a museum an exclusive :)

Back