Just relax and enjoy the Europa League

Whatever happens and whoever we get in the draw, just enjoy every second, Bears. The bigots and haters tried and failed to destroy us, but here we are again in a major European competition. Their pain is our elation. NS. :)
Exactly

Dont think us fans expected to get to the groups so i just hope we get a cracking group with some cracking away trips our fans deserve it and the big nights back at Ibrox again me personally ive got no expectations in the groups im just going to enjoy it and see what happens

Our many enemies are ragin' tonight. For me, the pressure is now off where Europe is concerned. I'll be enjoying every game at Ibrox, hopefully with some good performances from an ever improving Rangers side. The best is yet to come. :)
Exactly i never and I assume neither did most fans think we would get to group stages so we should just all enjoy the games and hope we put on some decent performances,of course we hope to do well but if we don’t I’m sure we all agree with Gerrard and his team in charge we will have plenty more European nights in years to come

Completely agree, I have been a nervous wreck watching the games from Osijek onwards. I’m going to enjoy the group games because we have already exceeded all expectations

I did not for one second expect us to get to this stage this year even as Gerrard was announced.

Of course i want us to progress as far as possible but if w get handed a tough draw then so be it, we go out and give every team hell and do our best.

One things for certain, we are the team in pot 4 everyone wants to avoid

Exactly, just to be in a major European tournament again is brilliant.
Though with our manager and this team, we won't be in it just to make up the numbers and won't go out without trying!

We've been out of it for so long that I want a big name in the group, either Arsenal, Chelsea or Milan will do, as long as it's not match 2 as I'm on holiday that week.

Will enjoy every bit but will start getting a bit nerve wracking when we get to the semis.

Baku we're on our way

How we gonna get there I don't know, when we gonna get there I'm not certain

All that I know is we are on our way.

Agree the pressure is off

Guaranteed good money for club

Get some good teams and play well and who knows where that takes us

Great post and sentiment OP. It’s a phenomenal achievement, and one few thought we’d achieve 6 weeks ago. Getting there is a huge win for us. We’ve thrown a dagger in our enemies hearts today and have taken a massive stride in getting our club back to where we belong. Let’s enjoy it.

Let's enjoy it but we shouldn't be going just to make up the numbers.

We need to be as competitive as possible, with a decent draw we may have a chance.

I will always remember going to watch Rangers vs East Fife at a freezing Bayview in 2014 my god it felt like a million light years away from potentially watching Arsenal or Chelsea at Ibrox on a big European nights.

We’ve been hit with everything bar the kitchen sink since January 2012 so no matter what happens we must savour the occasion.

Whatever happens and whoever we get in the draw, just enjoy every second, Bears. The bigots and haters tried and failed to destroy us, but here we are again in a major European competition. Their pain is our elation. NS. :)
Agreed, however it does seem to have outed quite a lot of 'our fans' on this board. Infested all over the place by the obsessed and unable to hide their anger/upset.

It's an outstanding achievement from were we've been.
It goes without saying we'll give it our best shot.
But there's going to be games in these group stages that might be a mountain to high for us...
If it does happen I pray we take a dollop of reality.

great to get to the group stages which i never expected at all superb from all involved enjoy it all the way to baku hahaha

Naturally, I want us to win in Spain, but I'm not going to have the usual nerves when we're in European competition. In fact, I want us to play this tie as if its at Ibrox and go after Villareal from the start. I'll enjoy this upcoming game, whatever happens.

Other than Shagger and Lafferty have any of our first team played in group stages of CL or EL before?

Back