Just Saw Steven Davis Walking His Dog

A wee light brown spaniel type thing. Also with his daughters. Shit story bro as due to covid, autographs and chat are a non-event.

He must live near me.

No location sadly Timmy if you are looking in!
Or like taking his dog on mega long walks! B-)

I actually also saw Steven Davis walking down the street once in 2019, not going to say where for obvious reasons. Cool story bro.

I've also seen Neil Lennon in some pub a few times many months apart, not going to say which ones, but he was on the fruit machines when I saw him, he might have a gambling habit.
Telling us you seen Lennon in Tennents on more than one occassion would hardly see you thrown in jail for breaking the official secrets act.

A wee light brown spaniel type thing. Also with his daughters. Shit story bro as due to covid, autographs and chat are a non-event.

He must live near me.

No location sadly Timmy if you are looking in!
Terrific post.

I saw the title and immediately thought “What kind of dog does the wee man have?”

Opened the thread and it’s there on the very first sentence

People should take note that this is how you post

Don't know if this is up there with you fantastic experience Balogun,but many years ago I was having a kick about in the park with my son and the ball went astray,I went to go after it only for it to be returned by a smiling man,that man was none other than Jimmy Nichol,he was also walking his dog:)

Funny you should say that mate I've just past Peter liewell walking one of his dogs. It was a wee fat furker with dark hair, , had a pair of specks on and seemed to bark in an English accent. It also had a wee collar on with the initials ND engraved . I'm not 100 percent sure but I think it was some strange breed of lapdog. Apparently he owns a few

Good story OP and before opening it was obviously canine related but that didn’t stop me visualising Steven flaunting his yo-yo skills in public. No doubt he’s expert at that as well though !

Back