Just seen the Brophy "penalty claim"

TN8

Jesus fucking christ. It's one of the most ridiculous things I've seen all season.

If anything highlights the blatant agenda against us in the media it's the fact this incident is even getting mentioned, never mind scrutinised or referred to as a "stonewaller".

If that happens against any other team - particularly you know who - the boy and his alkie manager are getting laughed at and told to jog on.

Put it this way, if it's Morelos getting denied a penalty in similar circumstances then it'll be him that's a "cheat" etc and then there's the inevitable clamour for a ban

No chance it was a penalty in any case

Reactions: TN8
We’ve seen them given, but clear agendas on the go. It’s a dive, had it been a Rangers player it would be noted as a dive. A Killie player and it’s a stone waller!

ok283k.jpg

He’s crying about it on Twitter. Check big Worrall trolling with a sarcastic like of the comment :D

He had his arm around his waist which was silly however; there is no motion to pull the player to the ground or hold him back. Yet Brophy hits the deck as if close lined. The commentator said if that's not a penalty then why wasn't he booked for diving?
Why indeed?

I have seen them given but the way the commentators were banging on about it you would think Worrall had properly done him.

He used his body like all defenders do.

Craigan was still seething about it throughout the rest of the match the bellend.

Yes, we have seen those types given. Did Worrall's contact merit Brophy's feet being swept away beneath him? Not a chance. Ref got it 100% spot on.

As mentioned above, given the outcry over Defoe going down in the box, you can be sure that the likes of Craigan wouldn't have been so upset if it was a Rangers player going down in that manner

The media agenda is out of control as this thread shows, everyone knows the score. Just think what the refs go through.

He had his arm around his waist which was silly however; there is no motion to pull the player to the ground or hold him back. Yet Brophy hits the deck as if close lined. The commentator said if that's not a penalty then why wasn't he booked for diving?
Why indeed?

There are tugs and pulls going on all over the park. There’d be constant streams of fouls and penalties if every one of them was given.

Conclusion. Brophy took a dive. He was lucky not to be booked for it.

At the game me and the 2 guys next to me thought it was a pen after seen it again the ref got it right.

Was probably their gameplan but came too early. Get a good chance or engineer a penalty early doors and defend a slender lead, but that from Brophy was just beyond pish.

As ever though, nevermind the child raping monsters at the Piggery...look, shiny-shiny, cheating dirty bastards over at Ibrox.

M.O.P.E cvnts.

Mind that time someone started a thread that we should sign Brophy!!! Worrall strolled that last night and had a great game, bar one wee arm on the waist that made the rat fold like a deck chair that was always going to set the agenda of big bad Rangers again. Scum

I thought it looked a penalty last night. There was contact but he made an absolute meal of it.

The referee had a good look at the linesman when it happened, the lineman was staring right at it and let's be honest that guy is a fucki* idiot. I was in CR3 and had a good view, Worrall did tap him but it was never a penalty. He could've breathed on Brophy and he would've went down like the wee diving cun* he is.

My mate sent a message last night saying that it should have been a penalty for Killie, he was in the Copland rear, I've just watched it there and burst out laughing, never a penalty but that's with the benefit of slow motion.

From my seat in the Sandy Jardine Stand, i'll admit at the time i thought it was a penalty. The benefit of VAR puts this to bed, along with other 'big' decisions. The sooner it's in the better; it'll catch all the cheating and biased cnts (including the refs).

Put it this way, if it's Morelos getting denied a penalty in similar circumstances then it'll be him that's a "cheat" etc and then there's the inevitable clamour for a ban

No chance it was a penalty in any case
I'm not so sure,if that was Alfie,I'd have been wanting a penalty,Worral clearly has his arms around him and I thought he was a lucky boy.

I think it was a penalty but only after Worrall grabs his waist. Brophy is already falling so it was a silly thing to do.

I was in the Main Front last night and it looked a stick on penalty to me and the guys sat beside me, We got a very lucky call from where I was sat imo.

I heard the twats Craigan & McLeod greeting about it at the end of the game last night as I had missed the first 10 mins or so. Saw it today at lunchtime.

My 1st reaction - I burst out laughing.

If that happens against any other team - particularly you know who - the boy and his alkie manager are getting laughed at and told to jog on.
Or he's getting a two game ban like another one of their players got for something similar.

First time I've saw this and I think it was actually easier for Brophy to stay on his feet and go round Worrall...He was 100% looking for a pen rather than getting a shot away - No pen was correct.

It’s happening all the time St Johnstone we’re at it as well players just throwing themselves to the floor getting a bit of a joke now

Correct. As soon as one of ours gets near they hit the deck and the Refs generally fall for it, All of them are at it with Shinnie being particularly good at it.

When Steven Thomson and Michael Stewart say it’s not a penalty then you know it’s bad! They two would have been how do we spin this into a penalty claim! Intrested to see if the compliance officer digs him for diving.

I have no idea why Brophy goes down.

He’s pondlife currently living in a rough bit of Cleland though, I’m not expecting brainpower to be high on his list of attributes.

Just watched the full game on free sports.Brophy went down like sack of tatties and there was nothing in it regarding Candeias.Craigan really is a f ucking bitter prick spitting venom.

Back