Just Us Tims best podcast on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! Nah folk only wanted to talk about her, when I was trying to chat about 55! :cool:
To be fair, most of us commented on it out of pure shock at seeing it!
Didn’t think the ‘just us tims’ lads could get a worse looking woman on until I opened this thread!

Reactions: Jeb
To be fair, most of us commented on it out of pure shock at seeing it!
Didn’t think the ‘just us tims’ lads could get a worse looking woman on until I opened this thread!
Aye skeletor fits in well though. Not the worst looking person on it! Not even the worst junkie lookalike.

Shocking doesn't cover this. Have these mutants no self awareness. As for their new star guest she looks as if she is just out of rehab.

Reactions: R-M
For those who haven't watched it and are wondering what she looks like.

WARNING: Not for the squeamish.

gn20.png
FFS it’s like a skeleton with a condom pulled over it!!!

Yuuuuuuk

I normally can't bring myself to click on these links. I forced myself on this one. Could not believe what I was seeing and then when the host said 'Supposedibly'
I am now convinced this is a wind up :oops:

Thank Christ 4D televisions arent available. Could you imagine the stench coming from that women's mouth?

Successfully targeted sterilisation should have made this podcast impossible. But since it didn’t I thought best to subscribe. Only so much Jimmy Carr you can watch.

I can only ever bring myself to watch a couple of minutes of their videos but each and every time it's comedy gold. But that is like a meeting of Junkies Anonymous lol. I'm pretty sure most of their views come from Bears!

The weird looking one?

Could you narrow that down?

The host - Trainspotting lookalike.
The big scruffy beard guy - %^*& knows. He's like a coatbridge viking
The werid one - I seen someone on here I think describe him as a corpse :))

I've watched that podcast far too much that I know their names ffs :D

On a related note have they always enunciated the H in their words, the host says "I'm Jamsey Bahoy" instead of just Jamsey Bhoy.

I need to watch this episode

It’s like a parody. Genuinely top drawer content for us.

One of the funniest ones was the Yerda Selzavon and the guy twice on air, stating he’d check it out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back