Just Us Tims best podcast on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown is a Mongo though
GettyImages-1139471326.jpg

I hope it makes a return it was great.
I must admit I got way too involved in the comments and stuff
It works both ways with the slagging
The tit that is james, he puts himself out there so he must be prepared to be knocked down

my phone lit up when I was commenting on that podcast
My business page on Facebook was getting all sorts of hits, messenger msgs threats the lot
Some of the things that were getting said were wild, but that’s the way it goes
Fuk them

The tit that is james, he puts himself out there so he must be prepared to be knocked down

My business page on Facebook was getting all sorts of hits, messenger msgs threats the lot
Fuk them
That reminds me of Justin TV years ago, i was watching a stream and they asked for someone to be an administrator as they had other things to do. So I offered and got the gig, funk me I was barring them left right and centre and ripping them rotten, my username was son of William and that sent them over the edge.My inbox was full of death threats wishing cancer on me etc. One of the most enjoyable two hours I have ever had , laughing my nuts off at the stupidity of the fuckers.

Fuk them
%^*& giving those bams yer phone number,

I worked with him he's totally sound but we never engaged in fitbaw as we were an embarrassment then ( 2+ years ago) but he is a decent guy..

Was that before or after social services decided his sectarian views were so grievous as to require his child being taken away ?

Did anyone see the opening of Acsom yesterday with that mad mentally challenged spouting the line of “they send their tests to a different lab than the other 11 clubs it’s a red flag”. Absolute moon howling! David Graham sorts us out with a DUP testing lab obviously haha

There massive massive club,thats why they shut down half there stadium when there was no Rangers, dillusional to the core worse fans in the world more like, they jump ship quicker than rats.
WATP

Did anyone see the opening of Acsom yesterday with that mad mentally challenged spouting the line of “they send their tests to a different lab than the other 11 clubs it’s a red flag”. Absolute moon howling! David Graham sorts us out with a DUP testing lab obviously haha

It's amazing how easy they've returned into full the paranoid victim mood mentality. We've not really seen it this bad since about 2010 under Walter.

It's lovely :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back