Just us tims go glamorous

You put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig.
giphy.gif

At the beach

I'm rolling about laughing absolute amateurs. Surely that's a not a real podcast?
It is. Been "watching" them for a few months.
The most amateur of amateur hours.
Used to be called "On the Way To Ten". Said they would never change the name then did.
Constantly awful sound. Conspiracy and rage all the time.
Have asked for Robert Wagner and Yerda Selzavon to be manager.
I downloaded their Christmas rage after the OF game right before they deleted it.
If you want to see an hour of the meltdown here it is.

Last edited:
I love these guys so much.

Cannot believe they genuinely sit through this and then go "Yeah let's post this for others to see and listen too"

Just when you think the tims can’t get any more ridiculous , ajer does an interview in drag ......

She must’ve been slagged rotten for having a tefal foreheid or something when she was younger. Trying to cover it with her hair? fair enough. But painting massive forehead sized eyebrows in it isn’t the answer.

There a huge case to put forward that sterialisation 30 years ago would have worked wonders for these people.

They are pretty much typical SNP supporters.

I feel for the children they will spawn.

“I do believe we got a girls view there” and then awkwardly folds his arms. Jamesy Bhoys the goat man.

I love these guys so much.

Cannot believe they genuinely sit through this and then go "Yeah let's post this for others to see and listen too"
Even worse than that mate, i just caught this at the end of a fkin LIVE stream. These guys are hilarious.

A 1 hour show introducing a new female presenter and just over 1 minute in Rangers are mentioned.

We own their diseased minds. 55 here we come. :shh:

Back