just us tims presenter caught in paedophile hunter sting

Status
Not open for further replies.
He supports a football club that's got away with the same thing for decades. We also live in a place where he will be back out on the streets within hours of being lifted. This kind of sh1t sets the example for them. There's absolutely no deterrent for these evil bastards, especially when they see others like them continually getting away with it or let off lightly.

I be straight with you all, I’d end up doing more time than him (or any other one of these bastards) if came face to face with him. I’m not ashamed to say it and apologies if out of order on here by saying it

These folks that confront him and others are stronger people than me in terms of holding back, all credit to them

Actually raging watching that as I’m sure we all are. Worse than murderers in my book to be honest. :mad: :mad:

Why the revulsion online? Why? Because it's on their own doorstep? Surely such behaviour is widely accepted in Scotland.

The second biggest football club in this entire country has been guilty of harbouring multiple individuals guilty of much much worse. That's before you even mention the RC church and their catalogue of debauchery. Where's the widespread condemnation?

Ordinary people like these so called 'pedophile hunters" and the countless others posting their thoughts on the video have no opinion on that?
Abuse of children anywhere is disgusting whether it be Celtic football club, this guy or anyone else. Absolutely no need for that post at all.

The deflection has started:

Screenshot-20240416-141554-Chrome.jpg

No mention of him being involved with youth football.

Bheast FC: A club like no other indeed :rolleyes:
Shameless scum, cradle to the grave

Harbouring paedophiles, it’s what they and their cult does :mad:

It's the Abraham Lincoln lookalike beast and there I thought before I opened it, it would be the ginger bearded wan ohoh his time will come

Tough watch, I found it very disturbing and turned it off after a couple minutes. Hopefully the police and other agencies can now take this over.

He's a beast and there will be many out there. I'm presuming he uses social media to groom the victim. I'm absolutely in favour of banning social media for under 16's. Apart from this kind of shit, it's creating a horrendous amount of depression and anxiety amongst teenagers which will continue into their adult life.
Any contact between an adult and a child online should be made an offence, or via any electronic medium, verbal or written. If contact has to be made with a child, as may be necessary on some occasion, then it naturally should be made through its parents.

Some adults are predatory and children should be protected at all times.

What a sorry world we live in though.

Unimaginable how this is affecting so many families given the kids this cretin was coaching and around plus his wife and family. Heartbreaking

Wow. That's a tough watch, especially hearing his wife. Incredible restraint shown by those people to keep the abuse verbal and not get physical with the scumbag.

Why the revulsion online? Why? Because it's on their own doorstep? Surely such behaviour is widely accepted in Scotland.

The second biggest football club in this entire country has been guilty of harbouring multiple individuals guilty of much much worse. That's before you even mention the RC church and their catalogue of debauchery. Where's the widespread condemnation?

Ordinary people like these so called 'pedophile hunters" and the countless others posting their thoughts on the video have no opinion on that?
Tbh mate who he supports is irrelevant here. There will be wee kids traumatised by his antics for the rest of their life. Try and be a bit more sensitive to the situation rather than using it for point scoring purposes.

Shameless scum, cradle to the grave

Harbouring paedophiles, it’s what they and their cult does :mad:

Not the first time from that cesspit either.

There was a paramedic arrested for child abuse a few years back.

He was a prolific poster on there (possibly admin at one point). As soon as he was arrested, they airbrushed him from history, all posts removed etc.

That rancid cnut 'Sellic' who used to mod the HB was threatening bans to anyone who mentioned him.

A club with a support like no other indeed.

sweep-sweep-under-rug.gif

Watched the whole video. I feel sorry for his wife and kids. They’ll no doubt become targets of abuse.

He’s ruined so many lives including his own, I for one hope he gets a good hiding in prison.

I’d do more time than him if it was my kids on the receiving end of his convos or he was coaching my kids team.

I've already watched it but when I hear his Mrs greeting I'm not sure I can again.

With respect to his Mrs, the spouse almost always sticks by the accused, so fair play to her for taking a stand.
His wife seems quite the lady:-
“I’m meant to be going away on Thursday and you’ve done this, you’ve ruined it for me”
I’d be more concerned about the fact my husband was a filthy nonce rather than how this revelation affects my week in Benidorm to be honest.

They can have their league titles, I’d rather sleep easy at night knowing I have absolutely no association whatsoever with that vile organisation.

What is it with these horrible cnuts and paedophillia?
The link between what they are and what becomes of far too many of them is clear as day. Then there’s the circling of the wagons whenever there’s any hint of any being a wrong ‘un.
A self preservation cult with no morals is the polite way of saying it

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/o6VR1cYRWVNU6b3v/

This gentleman alleging the John Thomson Academy employs another coach (not Devine) who failed PVG checks when applying to another organisation.

PVG's aren't always mandatory but still.

Word is they're claiming Devine, if that is his response name, was a "volunteer"

It doesn’t matter if it’s paid or voluntary, anyone with contact with children/young people or the vulnerable needs a PVG and clubs require a child protection officer.

I still kept that channel on my subscriptions on youtube for the giggles and a reminder of why it will always be us and THEM. It also reaffirms why we are simply the best and that we are indeed the people. I would have put my mortgage on any of those 'panelists' being wrong uns.
Kids getting preyed on and you are giving it shite about simply the best and we are the people? Oddball.

Any contact between an adult and a child online should be made an offence, or via any electronic medium, verbal or written. If contact has to be made with a child, as may be necessary on some occasion, then it naturally should be made through its parents.

Some adults are predatory and children should be protected at all times.

What a sorry world we live in though.
A lot of sense to this

Even kids with phones are dangerous now as well in different ways.

I go through my 2 kids phones all the time to make sure but is difficult to follow the charts x and hidden features at times.

The talk of law of 13 year is not having phone access etc is a way towards it but is that age really the most affected the dangerous age is 11 -16

Actually the modern PVG should show up every allegation made to the police even if no charges are brought.
Interesting - someone close to me made an accusations about someone that they failed to deny to the cops but they weren't charged.

He now runs social events at a bowling club that often involves kids....interesting that this would now come up as at the time, we weren't so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back