Just wait for Part 2 from the SPL

There is absolutely no appetite from either the SPFL or the SFA to do so due to the fact both Old Firm sides would have to be punished.
Furthermore anyone posting on here that points will be deducted in domestic games this season are incorrect and repeatedly doing so should result in a ban from this forum. There is no mechanism under the rules for this.

Why do the SPFL & SFA have to be 'fair' if UEFA don't?

And regarding no mechanism - these organisations have a history of making things up as they go, particularly with regard to punishments.

This was always going to happen - 100% - when we looked even remotely capable of catching the Filth or being a 'normal club' again.

Who on here genuinely believes we won't see a swift move to 'strict liability' (actually not swift and planned for some time) which sees us docked points etc? If you do believe this isn't on its way then I have some magic beans for sale.

FARE didn't bother in 4 years in lower leagues and 2 crap seasons in SPL....we're quite good again?

They ALL hate us: Scum FC, media, politicians, nationalists, smarmy 'woke' opinion formers...and most openly see us a huge part of the brick wall of defending the Union.

They want us crushed.

How about we just stop singing the songs that we know will get us in trouble?

It seriously isn’t hard at all.

What do they go after next?
I get your point but they will just find something else to go after us for.

Like what?

I see this excuse pointed out all the time but what can they go after?

I don’t understand why people want to desperately clutch to songs about TBB, Pope, 19th Century Terrorists, Bobby Sands etc.

It is fuck all to do with Rangers.

As I've said before.if and when they bring in strict liability.Rangers then refuse tickets for away games.if the other clubs want to sell tickets to Rangers fans thats up to them.then it's %^*& all too do with Rangers.

Yeah, but just stop singing about 19th Century Terrorists.

This isn't about the club Earl, it always comes back to a personal feeling of loss for you. Times change, everyone at some point has to face that things may be different and you might not always like it - be an adult and deal with it.
So what's the next word they will ban us from saying? Do you think they will stop at this one word?

This was always going to happen - 100% - when we looked even remotely capable of catching the Filth or being a 'normal club' again.

Who on here genuinely believes we won't see a swift move to 'strict liability' (actually not swift and planned for some time) which sees us docked points etc? If you do believe this isn't on its way then I have some magic beans for sale.

FARE didn't bother in 4 years in lower leagues and 2 crap seasons in SPL....we're quite good again?

They ALL hate us: Scum FC, media, politicians, nationalists, smarmy 'woke' opinion formers...and most openly see us a huge part of the brick wall of defending the Union.

They want us crushed.
The compliance ‘officer’ will be looking for anything on or off the park on Sunday, nothing surer

Like what?

I don’t understand why people want to desperately clutch to songs about TBB, Pope, 19th Century Terrorists, Bobby Sands etc.

Missiles, paper being thrown all the other small things that become major crimes when Rangers are involved.
So not an excuse then eh?

Remember shitey Sean Gallacher was nothing to do with Rangers but we still copped a big fine, You may have to look that up.

They want us crushed.
100% agree, Lawwels endgame is points deduction.

Missiles, paper being thrown all the other small things that become major crimes when Rangers are involved.
So not an excuse then eh?

Remember shitey Sean Gallacher was nothing to do with Rangers but we still copped a big fine, You may have to look that up.

Again I don’t disagree but the reality is we can realise the challenges we face as a support whilst as the same time realising the unfair treatment we get.

The simple thing is we need to try eradicate this. Imagine strict liability came in and we got a 5 point deduction and lost the league by 4 points.

Is calling them 19th Century Terrorists for 380 minutes worth more than title 55? It really is that simple.

Is your love of Rangers more than your hatred of them? It really is that simple.

If you hate them more than you love Rangers, take that attitude to a pub or RSC and watch the game and sing as many add-ons that you like

As we all know, the vermin do not mind being called 19th Century Terrorists and, as the banner at their league opener showed, they're quite happy to refer to themselves as 19th Century Terrorists. Leaving aside for a second the clear agenda that FARE have against us, we need to ditch TBB, Super Rangers, etc. and reintroduce songs that they, and the natzis, truly hate - GSTQ & Rule Britannia and the like. Turn Ibrox into a scene from Last night of the proms and they will fucking hate it coz there's %^*& all they could say about it and think of the support and positive exposure we would get UK wide.
We need to start boxing clever here bears and wake up to this threat before it's too late.

As we all know, the vermin do not mind being called 19th Century Terrorists and, as the banner at their league opener showed, they're quite happy to refer to themselves as 19th Century Terrorists. Leaving aside for a second the clear agenda that FARE have against us, we need to ditch TBB, Super Rangers, etc. and reintroduce songs that they, and the natzis, truly hate - GSTQ & Rule Britannia and the like. Turn Ibrox into a scene from Last night of the proms and they will fucking hate it coz there's %^*& all they could say about it and think of the support and positive exposure we would get UK wide.
We need to start boxing clever here bears and wake up to this threat before it's too late.
Best idea I've read so far. Get rule britannia back on the regular in the terraces

You can argue the toss on messageboards all you like - we're 2 incidents away from being thrown out the competition.

Nobody can stop you singing about 19th Century Terrorists but that will be the consequences.

Problem is there is little we can do. Years/decades of neglect mean we have no-one batting for us...they can move in for the kill and we can't stop them anyway.

We're being punished because some of our fans keep singing songs about 19th Century Terrorists, even though they are well aware that by doing so they risk harming the club.

Does anyone deny that these songs are still being sung?

If we all knew that these songs were not being sung, but FARE were lying and were saying they were, then I could understand the feelings of injustice.

But I'm afraid the situation is quite simple. There are songs that have been banned, that we have been punished for singing in the past, which some of our number continue to sing regardless - and then get up in arms when we get pulled up about it again.

You might like TBB. You might hate the fact that it's been banned. But it has been. UEFA don't want us singing it and they are not going to do a U-turn.

So here we are, again, with action being taken against the club we love and yet some want to blame everyone except those responsible.
While I agree regards the songs, this is clearly a stitch up by FARE and Liewell, try to deny that and your head is well and truly in the sand. @earl_of_leven is 100% correct they want us shut down

Problem is there is little we can do. Years/decades of neglect mean we have no-one batting for us...they can move in for the kill and we can't stop them anyway.
You may feel that, you can do one of two things.

1) Stop singing them.
2) Continue to sing them.

Given what's at stake, why would anyone continue to sing them?

They want us crushed.

Even more reason to cut out the add-ons and stop singing particular songs; fans create amazing atmospheres without the songs that get us in to bother.

An even simpler way of looking at it, continue singing those particular songs and we're in for a long and expensive season.

Spot on. Right now The Billy Boys seems to be the problem.
Next it will be The Cry Was No Surrender.
After that it will be Follow Follow because they all know we are thinking "FTP and the Vatican".
Then it will be any other song.
After that the Union Jack will be offensive. In many aspects of Scottish media it already considered offensive.
To all the people out there saying "Let's just stop singing the songs", knock yourself out. Then cave in to the next fake problem.
It's not the songs they want banned, it's us. Plain and simple. No concession will ever be enough. They want to shut us up, then shut us down.

SPFL done nothing about the hanging effigies or hibs fans or motherwell fans so they wont dare do anything to us or we can take them the whole road

Even more reason to cut out the add-ons and stop singing particular songs; fans create amazing atmospheres without the songs that get us in to bother.

An even simpler way of looking at it, continue singing those particular songs and we're in for a long and expensive season.
There's no arguing with what you say as it stands presently. But at what point would you say enough is enough?
This is not going to stop at the "bad" songs. It will progress to ALL songs. Once they are done with that it will move on to THINGS like flags and banners. I mean, what does the Ulster flag have to do with Rangers? That's rhetorical because no explanation will suffice.
After that, it seems that the FARE people will move on to badges on scarves and point to the "unusual" amount of Rangers supporters that are members of Orange Lodges.
We can stop singing all songs but this is not going away. It is open season on our club and culture.

The media and anti-sectarian industry will be ramping up the pressure big time for the game against that mob in the aftermath of the UEFA decision. With only a few of them inside Ibrox, the scrutiny will fall almost entirely on us. Make no mistake, the social crusaders will pounce on every aspect of our behaviour in an attempt to get more mileage out of the UEFA sanction. Personally, I have no confidence whatsoever that some of our fans will see sense to put the interests of Rangers above their own selfish behaviour. Unfortunately, today's news will mean absolutely nothing to that minority in our support.

They want us crushed.
Said much the same on other posts n u get yur obsessed way them!
Naw! I’m just not blind to wats happening here!!
Not happy that we didn’t die it’s just onto the next negative to the next to the next and now we re showing real progress and what’s happening across the city it’s getting ramped up to the max to deflect simple as that. Liewwel get a place at eufa the year they’re got 6 convictions of child abuse come on !!!
Sniff! Sniff!

So basically we just sit down, shut up and only sing words that are prescribed to us.

You do know where that road leads to, don't you?
Meanwhile across the city sing what the fu(k they like!!!
Level playing field my arse!!
When it’s them they close there eyes n put there fingers in there ears!
When it’s us they’ve got mics all over the shop n the t.v company turning them up to max to hear any murmur!

Spot on. Right now The Billy Boys seems to be the problem.
Next it will be The Cry Was No Surrender.
After that it will be Follow Follow because they all know we are thinking "FTP and the Vatican".
Then it will be any other song.
After that the Union Jack will be offensive. In many aspects of Scottish media it already considered offensive.
To all the people out there saying "Let's just stop singing the songs", knock yourself out. Then cave in to the next fake problem.
It's not the songs they want banned, it's us. Plain and simple. No concession will ever be enough. They want to shut us up, then shut us down.

But that hasn't happened in the intervening years since the original UEFA decision. Why not?

So basically we just sit down, shut up and only sing words that are prescribed to us.

You do know where that road leads to, don't you?
You can sing Follow Follow, Derry's Walls, Blue sea of Ibrox, Every other Saturday, Rule Brittania, songs about the players and plenty more.

Those aren't words that are prescribed to you, they are songs that have been sung for decades.

Do as you please.

They want us crushed.

Don't give them the chance then.

Those who think dropping one song we barely sing any more is going to appease these zealots are naive in the extreme.

This is a concerted attempt to derail us. Why are we only hearing about a punishment from the St Joseph’s game now?

It’s not one song though PG is it mate ?

TBB
No pope of rome
Super Rangers
%^*& Bobby Sands in Fathers Advice

Off of the top of my head.

The OP is bang on with his assessment. It is also no coincidence that Liewell has positioned himself at Uefa only last month and we get this punishment.
As the full weight of political and media hysteria picks up as we approach 55, watch Liewell try to reopen our license issue and same club debate from within uefa .

There's no arguing with what you say as it stands presently. But at what point would you say enough is enough?
This is not going to stop at the "bad" songs. It will progress to ALL songs. Once they are done with that it will move on to THINGS like flags and banners. I mean, what does the Ulster flag have to do with Rangers? That's rhetorical because no explanation will suffice.
After that, it seems that the FARE people will move on to badges on scarves and point to the "unusual" amount of Rangers supporters that are members of Orange Lodges.
We can stop singing all songs but this is not going away. It is open season on our club and culture.
You can sing Follow Follow, Derry's Walls, Blue sea of Ibrox, Every other Saturday, Rule Brittania, songs about the players and plenty more.

Those aren't words that are prescribed to you, they are songs that have been sung for decades.

Do as you please.
Derry's walls? For how long?

So what's the next word they will ban us from saying? Do you think they will stop at this one word?

It’s not a word Derek mate. It’s not just 19th Century Terrorist.

‘Oh no pope of rome
No chapels to sadden my eyes
No nuns & no priests
%^*& your rosary beads
Every day is the 12th of July’

Every line is sectarian except the last one mate.

I love my club & don’t want it hurt.

To me, WE STOP THIS NOW !!!!!!!

And then if a group of half a dozen bears want to do what me & another group are doing on the child abuse thread.

Put the work in to burying the scum, fare, nvm, call it out, uefa, etc then GREAT.

But we need to stop hurting the club we love first.

Sounds like something that lot would come out with. Dont give them reasons to ban or close sections of the stadium and they wont. Give them a reason and they will. Its not rocket science. We have been warned time and time again, but some mentalists in our support, who claim to love the club, think they dont have to follow rules. Well, this is the result. 3000 less fans at a massive game thanks to those clowns.

It’s not a word Derek mate. It’s not just 19th Century Terrorist.

‘Oh no pope of rome
No chapels to sadden my eyes
No nuns & no priests
%^*& your rosary beads
Every day is the 12th of July’

Every line is sectarian except the last one mate.

I love my club & don’t want it hurt.

To me, WE STOP THIS NOW !!!!!!!

And then if a group of half a dozen bears want to do what me & another group are doing on the child abuse thread.

Put the work in to burying the scum, fare, nvm, call it out, uefa, etc then GREAT.

But we need to stop hurting the club we live first.
This is not just about the club this is much wider than the club.

If people are happy to accept restriction on speech then don't be complaining in 5, 10, 20 years when society as we know it is long gone.

This is not just about the club this is much wider than the club.

If people are happy to accept restriction on speech then don't be complaining in 5, 10, 20 years when society as we know it is long gone.

I’m 57 and I see & read about it every day, so I know you’re right.

And with others on here I’m actually trying to do something about it rather than just moan mate.

BUT, dealing with the club specific issue as it’s a Rangers thread you CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE by putting a lot of effort in & proving the lack of objectivity of FARE and others.

Or you can keep singing the songs at Ibrox & cost the club millions & millions of pounds.

I love the club so you can probably guess what I did when the initial ban came in. I stopped singing the songs at games.

It would be a stitch up if they were fabricating evidence. They aren't.

They keep shooting us because we keep giving them ammunition.
So where is the parity? I'm waiting for someone to tell me? Read my post I agree the songs are nothing but ammunition. If you can't see it's one rule for us and another for them? Really?

Only one way to best these fckers is to stop using the words ,if we dont were finished simple as that,maybe the relevant supporters clubs could put forward representatives to police the issue

They want us crushed.
I have been posting on here before about this and for me the club must now refuse all away allocations to other Scottish grounds and let the follow brigade get their tickets from the away clubs hence giving the sfa mafia no grounds for hurting our club visa vi away behaviour, because they are waiting to pounce, if we look like winning this league they will act on us be sure of that so I hope the club is considering this now and not waiting till the damage is done

We should be looking inwards, not outwards.

We have an element in our ranks that not only make it easy for our enemies, they wear a badge of pride, with their "Sing it Loud, Sing it proud" attitude. They couldn't care less if the club and the majority of our fans are punished, they are a blight on the club, and need weeding out.

Let's do it, it's in our own hands to point them out.

So where is the parity? I'm waiting for someone to tell me? Read my post I agree the songs are nothing but ammunition. If you can't see it's one rule for us and another for them? Really?

Right now the most important thing is that no more harm is done to Rangers. That means an end to these songs being sung, for good.

I agree that we are being singled out, and that Celtic should also be getting similar punishments for the vile chants that their supporters regularly sing.

FARE do lack credibility, we all know that. But some seem to think that the way of getting back at FARE is to defy them and to continue to sing these songs, as if FARE are just going to admit defeat and walk away. That isn't going to happen. If these songs do not stop, we will end up being excluded from European football. Our income will fall. Players will leave. Our progress on the pitch will reverse and we can forget any talk about stopping nine or ten in a row.

Are people happy to see Rangers suffer like that, and for Celtic to continue winning league titles, as long as they can still sing about f.ucking Popes and all the other non-Rangers garbage?

If so, they can kindly f.uck off and find another club to support.

Like what?

I’ll give you 2 things, poppies (already done it to England) and the flag of Ulster, later it will be the Union Flag

Back