Just watched the scum highlights v Ross county

But it’s whether we do notice these weaknesses. It’s like when an opposition player gets an early booking. We refuse to target them and take THAT opportunity. We’ve shown to not be as street smart in some games so it’s up to them to prove it through out the season going forward
So just to be clear, the OP noticed the weaknesses, other posters noticed the weaknesses, but our highly decorated manager, who has played at the very highest level and his coaching staff, with qualifications coming out of their ears, might not?

So just to be clear, the OP noticed the weaknesses, other posters noticed the weaknesses, but our highly decorated manager, who has played at the very highest level and his coaching staff, with qualifications coming out of their ears, might not?
I don’t know. It certainly lacked at times. Christ ejaria, ojo and barker right now are getting more game time than they should. The back room staff are obviously missing the lack of quality there. And My original point I was trying to make is we don’t have a ruthless nature in us (YET!! I hope)

Back