Just watched through the game again

Tpol_rfc

Official Ticketer
Been angry as fůck at the fallout since the game finished. However you just can't help smiling at Alfredo. If there's the faintest slither of hope he stays on for another season I'll cling onto it. My wee boy is 7 and absolutely loves the buffalo, reminds me of being a wee guy and knowing Super Ally would always bang them in . Few hoegaarden down and I'm dreaming of what it here :cool:

Alfie Morelos looks like he will evolve into a top class striker I only wish he would stay with us for another few years.

Been angry as fůck at the fallout since the game finished. However you just can't help smiling at Alfredo. If there's the faintest slither of hope he stays on for another season I'll cling onto it. My wee boy is 7 and absolutely loves the buffalo, reminds me of being a wee guy and knowing Super Ally would always bang them in . Few hoegaarden down and I'm dreaming of what it here :cool:
What's been forgotten in the aftermath is that we handed them a footballing lesson on Wednesday, sending off or not. Terrific video from our own @julescotia - worth posting again:

Back