Just what is it with their "ah'm werrin ra Hoops tap?"

TXPOMji.jpg

Probably on his way to support Braga.

Might even be the same guy from the away end last week with the Dublin scarf (15 seconds into the BT Sport highlights if anyone's interested).

Pal of mine has two flats in Santa Ponsa (I know, I know) - he let one out the other year to a family - maw, paw and four kids for a fortnight.

To be fair, he said they were a smashing couple, kids polite and well-behaved.

But, for the entire fortnight, every one of them wore nothing but different Celtic tops. :oops:

Reminds of seeing a mentally challenged clad in ra hoops in Piccadilly station in Manchester on the morning of the game, desperately seeking a reaction.

Pal of mine has two flats in Santa Ponsa (I know, I know) - he let one out the other year to a family - maw, paw and four kids for a fortnight.

To be fair, he said they were a smashing couple, kids polite and well-behaved.

But, for the entire fortnight, every one of them wore nothing but different Celtic tops. :oops:
They just took turns each at wearing each one, constantly for a fortnight?

He'll be praying someone calls him a 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

Bang on the money.

Choking for a bit of attention so he can take to social media or whatever mentally challenged forum he’s on and tell everyone about the sectarian abuse he received.

Was out for Food in town on Saturday. Some horror comes in wearing a Celtic home top. Why would you wear that going out for Food

Same as Blackpool last year, having few wee shandies and clown came in wi sweatshirt on, looked round about and said if you’s cunts can wear yer taps in here so can I, few waiting to hammer the idiot outside, I said remember football tops are meant to be washed just looked wi blank expression, dick

I always used to shake my head/laugh when seeing this on holiday or at airport but then I realised they are actually doing me a favour as I now know they are someone to be ignored/avoided without me having to waste even one word in conversation with them to find out.

Back