Just what is it with their "ah'm werrin ra Hoops tap?"

I'm offended here. I'm 62 & flew from manc to Porto proudly wearing the rangers black strip. Enjoying the delights of Ribeiro square.
A gist bastards

The only thing worse is when there is an entire family of them all with the strips on. You get the piggy wife and the weird looking inbred kid

I have a wee hoose in the East Algarve. It's not very touristy... You may see an odd EPL top... And although I've never seen a Rangers Jersey the huge bonus is that I've never ever seen those manky hoops.

I took the family to Alton Towers. Couldn’t believe it when a full bus load of tosspots wearing Armagh Garlic tops - of every age from toddler to OAP - rock off a bus at the entrance. I kid you not. Bar one, in his Sellik tap. He mustn’t have got the memo.

They probably got a free trip from an “underprivileged area”.

Leave it to me to pick that day.:rolleyes:

A mate of mine who’s a Tim was on a family holiday in Spain. Saw pictures of them on Facebook and they were out for dinner for the daughters 16th birthday and the dad who’s in his fifties was wearing the green and grey.

I’m like a magnet to them no matter where I go I end up next to them to which I use to my advantage to try for an upgrade due to the rebellious neighbours with the noisy kids , as it’s just two of us you usually get a better room, it even better if you get a room above them as there is no need to move as yogurt and kiwi looks like seagulls shite when dropped on drying clothes
Well, to be honest, I saw some of them at Heathrow yesterday coming back from - I guess - the St Pauli game. Hooped scarfs on, at Pauli hoodies on show. I couldn’t help myself but whistle follow follow to myself while we waited to board the same flight.

Sorry but it kept me amused on my commute. I’m 38 btw, and supposed to be a professional. Hahaha
a professional whistler ! Is that you Rodger Whitaker ?

Even happens in Canada FFS.

Once I was wearing my Rangers top walking my dog and a guy walking the other day made an effort to unzip his hoodie and reveal his bheast top to me while he walked past.
Was in the local Walmart a few weeks ago and almost got run over by 2 huge women decked out in their horrible gear, they were probably in their late 50s , zero class.

Alexandre Dumas had a friend who was a Tim, everyday 365 days a year, he would turn up at work, funerals, weddings, Christenings and parties in his Peado top. Dumas claims he watched him and thought about that manky stinking top, all for one and one for all occasions top. The rest as they say is history, true story that.

That's quite a coincidence because apparantly an anscestor of Ryan Christie was the inspiration for The Man in the Iron Mask. He was so ugly they forced him to wear a mask in public to stop him frightening the children.

Probably covered in these three pages somewhere - or at least it should be - but I always go back to the old adage that they are just not a normal lot.

The first time I was in Vegas I was waiting on the lift in my hotel and the lift door opens and a guy steps out wearing a short sleeved shirt and shorts. His wife then steps out with their full kit on.
She was late 50’s early 60’s and looked like and idiot.

I was at a restaurant last week at night time and there was a dude in with his Gers top on.

Its not just them

I work with the public and there's this guy I see every couple of weeks and he's always got the rag on. Wind, rain or shine got to show those hoops.

TXPOMji.jpg
Get that shite aff ma screen

Was in Braehead a few years ago when the Scottish Cup Final was on. They were playing and I passed a guy with the poops on !! No excuse about what channel game was on etc WTF

I cannot believe that Mars bar have never jumped on the bandwagon and got their sponsorship on Raselliks Work Rest and Play tops

Pal of mine has two flats in Santa Ponsa (I know, I know) - he let one out the other year to a family - maw, paw and four kids for a fortnight.

To be fair, he said they were a smashing couple, kids polite and well-behaved.

But, for the entire fortnight, every one of them wore nothing but different Celtic tops. :oops:
Hope he charged them plenty

Last season I was in town before heading over to Ibrox for the match. I went down escalator in St Enoch station and before my eyes was a guy circa mid 20s, wearing rahoops in a platform absolutely rammed with Bears, not only trying for a reaction but was actually growling at Bears looking at him, oh how I wish CCTV never existed that day. Subway came and the prick never even got on. They are not normal people.

Last season I was in town before heading over to Ibrox for the match. I went down escalator in St Enoch station and before my eyes was a guy circa mid 20s, wearing rahoops in a platform absolutely rammed with Bears, not only trying for a reaction but was actually growling at Bears looking at him, oh how I wish CCTV never existed that day. Subway came and the prick never even got on. They are not normal people.
It's the same at any parades in Glasgow. There's always one looking for a reaction. Just laugh at them

Back