Just what is it with their "ah'm werrin ra Hoops tap?"

It's a symptom of the massive chip on the shoulder that most seem to carry about with them.
An inferiority complex that makes them feel the need to make a show of themselves.
Look at me, I'm a tim and not ashamed of it honest I'm not.

I once saw one in Rio Janiro airport, he had his green and grey on with an old suit jacket on, on top of his ra sellik Tap.
WTF?

We were on a day trip to Kotor, having a lovely walk up through the old town, turned the corner and there was this woman in her 50s in a f*cking celtic dress. Seriously. What goes through their heads.

at Glasgow airport waiting to fly out to Portugal for the game. Lots of Rangers fans including the blazers about the place.
There he is though. He had a jumper on but decided to take it off and wander about with ra hoops tap oan.
just being laughed at.
He is in his 60s ffs.
Mental.
They are a special ( needs) breed.

It let's you know to stay well clear when you see one on holiday
I’m like a magnet to them no matter where I go I end up next to them to which I use to my advantage to try for an upgrade due to the rebellious neighbours with the noisy kids , as it’s just two of us you usually get a better room, it even better if you get a room above them as there is no need to move as yogurt and kiwi looks like seagulls shite when dropped on drying clothes

at Glasgow airport waiting to fly out to Portugal for the game. Lots of Rangers fans including the blazers about the place.
There he is though. He had a jumper on but decided to take it off and wander about with ra hoops tap oan.
just being laughed at.
He is in his 60s ffs.
Mental.
Probably not even going anywhere. A morning out at the airport. Tramp.

Last time i was in Hamburg there was a guy at least 60 yr old wearing the green and grey under his bheggar trackie. He even had a backpack with the badge on it.Poor cnut near shit himself when he realised there were half a dozen of us on both his flights. He got picked up by what looked like his daughter who was wearing the away version. Do these idiots not have any other clothes?

TXPOMji.jpg
They should re-release that bogging Halloween one as a graphical representation of their share price post-nonce revelations...

We were in Old Town, Kissimmee one Saturday night about 20 years ago watching the old cars drive by and came across 2 guys, 1 woman bedecked from head to toe in hooped horror suits, all pished, the second woman we came across was being picked up by what looked like security men, she had thrown up all round herself, what an absolute mess and an utter embarrassment to our country.

There’s one in my hotel in Dubai. Fat speccy gonk with a Sellic beach towel was sat wearing their rag yesterday at the pool.

They are not normal people.

Don’t know why your shocked mate

weddings
Funerals
Party’s
airport

All the natural attire to that lot
Was shown a 100% genuine picture of a guy in his late 40's getting married (2nd time) wearing it? I mean where the f**k do you even begin with that?

My theory is that their sellik taps are the most expensive clothing they own so they are intent on getting their moneys worth.

On holiday last year there was a lassie wearing the same top every day for the whole two weeks. I only hope she washed it through every night but I doubt it very much.

We were in Old Town, Kissimmee one Saturday night about 20 years ago watching the old cars drive by and came across 2 guys, 1 woman bedecked from head to toe in hooped horror suits, all pished, the second woman we came across was being picked up by what looked like security men, she had thrown up all round herself, what an absolute mess and an utter embarrassment to our country.
Take it you’re Irish ?

The Grey and Green is painted onto them from confirmation, they are just thick, through their indoctrinated supposed Education.

just being laughed at.
He is in his 60s ffs.
Mental.
The green and grey rash is a very common ailment with no cure

Even happens in Canada FFS.

Once I was wearing my Rangers top walking my dog and a guy walking the other way made an effort to unzip his hoodie and reveal his bheast top to me while he walked past.

Last edited:
I’m like a magnet to them no matter where I go I end up next to them to which I use to my advantage to try for an upgrade due to the rebellious neighbours with the noisy kids , as it’s just two of us you usually get a better room, it even better if you get a room above them as there is no need to move as yogurt and kiwi looks like seagulls shite when dropped on drying clothes
Ha ha, love that

The thing is I have to avert my eyes anytime I come across one, always have done.
So basically I don't do much looking.

It isn’t that easy mate..... there was a 60 year old something a couple of rows behind me with his wife on the flight back from Tenerife recently but I just noticed the tramp as we were disembarking. He looked pathetic with the barrel hoops and emerald green watch with the shamrock.....made my blood boil.

A couple of years ago we were in the five star Hotel Royal in Sorrento where an even older one appeared at the pool on a few occasions with the hoops. Hard to ignore and difficult believe me in keeping your mouth shut.

Last edited:
just being laughed at.
He is in his 60s ffs.
Mental.
Probably been on him for years and stuck to the smelly cnut.

They really do walk among us!

just being laughed at.
He is in his 60s ffs.
Mental.

There were two coming out of the court this afternoon, one in black kit, one in the green & grey.

Female as well.

I had the misfortune of flying back into Glasgow last Friday. The plane was full of them, yes snakes on a plane. What I did notice was the younger ones were wearing hoodies or T-shirts. The middle aged mouth breathers were to a inbred man in their ‘taps’. Weird bastards.
I should also add each twat that I saw had a British passport in their giro grabbing hand.

Well, to be honest, I saw some of them at Heathrow yesterday coming back from - I guess - the St Pauli game. Hooped scarfs on, at Pauli hoodies on show. I couldn’t help myself but whistle follow follow to myself while we waited to board the same flight.

Sorry but it kept me amused on my commute. I’m 38 btw, and supposed to be a professional. Hahaha

Alexandre Dumas had a friend who was a Tim, everyday 365 days a year, he would turn up at work, funerals, weddings, Christenings and parties in his Peado top. Dumas claims he watched him and thought about that manky stinking top, all for one and one for all occasions top. The rest as they say is history, true story that.

Was in Ibiza 2 years ago with missus and kids and it was a mixture of english & Irish and the world cup was on and first day arrived i wasnt happy as there was a few families from west belfast and as usual they where wearing Rep of ireland tops and kids where wearing celtic tops and one day i went into the bar and England where playing sweden and the poets where at the table watching the match all wearing ireland tops and one was holding a Tricolour and i sat with the english guys and saying to them "Didnt know ireland was in the world cup and boy i made myself heard when england scored 2 goals and beat sweden , I made sure the kids didnt go near the kids and was glad they where there for only a week , There wee lad had the same celtic top on everyday ffs

just being laughed at.
He is in his 60s ffs.
Mental.
One in the Bluebell on Sunday. Don’t think that I could reciprocate - even if I was winning a bet.

it gives me an early warning , thankfully very rarely see any where we go on holiday

Back